23rd July 2019, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to become a Senior Police Officer in Calcutta Police?

Dear Sir/Mam, I have just passed the 12th board exam and I want to be a Police Officer in Calcutta Police. So, what are the needs that are required? Where should I go? What should I do? Am I eligible for Inspector post? For, which post am I eligible? How to apply?

27th July 2019, 08:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to become a Senior Police Officer in Calcutta Police?

You are not eligible to appear in the examination conducted for recruitment as Inspector or other officer in Police on the basis of intermediate qualification.

The minimum required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you will have to pursue bachelor degree to become eligible to appear in the examination and become eligible for the final selection after qualifying in all the stages of examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?