1st December 2018, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to become a System Engineer in TCS for BE(CSE) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BE with CSE stream. I have secured 61% in 10th and 73% in 12th standard. I want to become a System Engineer in TCS. I would like to know about the requirements to become a System Engineer over there. Please tell me immediately.

2nd December 2018, 02:04 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to become a System Engineer in TCS for BE(CSE) student?

As per recruitment criteria of TCS, they recruit candidates having 60% in 10th, 12th and Graduation.

Since, you have more than 60% in 10th and 12th, so you must secure more than 60% in graduation also to be eligible for TCS recruitment.

In the final year of your graduation course, you can apply for TCS recruitment drive and get placed there.

Regarding requirements, you need to register on their online portal. https://nextstep.tcs.com Then, they will schedule Online written test on specific dates. In Written Exam, you will have to attempt questions related to Reasoning, Verbal, Aptitude, etc.

After you qualify the written Exam, you will be called for Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?