8th January 2019, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to change school for CBSE 11th student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am studying in 11th standard in a CBSE school. But, I want to change my school now due to school's environment. So, I would like to know about the requirements to do that. Kindly help me in this regard.

15th January 2019, 08:04 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to change school for CBSE 11th student?

1. If you have not registered for 12th board exam then there will be no problem in changing school. But if you have registered for exam then you will have to take permission of present school for leaving it.

2. You will require documents like transfer certificate, your submitted 10th certificates and registration number for admission in other school. With these documents, you can take admission in other schools.
15th January 2019, 07:58 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to change school for CBSE 11th student?

Now as you are in 11th, if you have already done the registration for class 12th final exam, you aren't eligible to change school. And, if you haven't done so, just contact to the nearest CBSE affiliated school and submit your class 10th pass certificates, they will give you admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?