8th August 2016, 02:29 PM
sunnyguppta

Requirements and criteria for admission in Master's in Packing Technology?

Sir/Ma'am can a student completing bachelors in pharma and after that looking to puruse masters in packaging technology. If yes then what is the requirement and criteria for the admission?

9th August 2016, 12:07 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements and criteria for admission in Master's in Packing Technology?

Eligibility criteria for Post graduate diploma in Packaging Technology:-

The candidate should have passed Bachelors degree with Physics /Chemistry/ Mathematics /Microbiology or Agriculture/ Food Science or Engineering with atleast 50% marks.

Admission to the course is open for all graduates in science, technology, engineering and allied fields. Admission to course is through AIEEE, an all India level entrance examination conducted in June every year. The exam is conducted by CBSE (Central Board for Secondary Education). Admission forms are available from the month of May and the course begins in August.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?