20th October 2018, 11:25 AM
abhi01111

Requirements to do Summer Internship in Tata Motors for BTech Automobile student?

Dear Sir, I am studying BTech with Automobile Engineering. I want to do Summer Internship in Tata Motors. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this Internship in Tata Motors? Please let me know immediately.

31st March 2023, 12:04 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to do Summer Internship in Tata Motors for BTech Automobile student?

There are 3 different ways of applying for an internship at TATA MOTORS

@Through Campus placement
@Online application through website
@Through Email

Those who have secured atleast 60% marks throughout their academics are eligible for internship
There must be no active backlog at the time of selection.

Interns are shortlisted on basis of certain eligiblity requirements of merit followed by group discussion and behavioral interview.

They are then put through psychometric test based on quality of execution of project , assignments and recommendations from business panel.
For final placement or absorption in the company, the interns are assessed throughout their internship period followed by detailed reviews with a leadership panel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?