26th December 2017, 01:15 PM
R Harshini

Requirements of doing M.Sc. in Nano Science and Technology from Canada?

I'm in my 1st year of my M.Sc. in Physical Chemistry. I wish to do M.Sc. in Nano Science and Technology from Canada. How much should I score (percentage) in my M.Sc. here to join a reputed university in Canada? Further, I'll be getting my certificate in hand by September or October, can I join the course in the same academic year or my 1 academic year will be waste? Please, provide detail requirements.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to pursue to make a career in nanomedicine/nanoscience?
  2. How to study MSc physics if I am interested in Nano Technology
  3. Can I do M.Tech in nanoscience or nanotechnology after B.Tech in Electrical and electronics?
  4. How to apply for Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Nano Science and Technology from GNDU university?
  5. What is the scope in Nano Science and Technology course after 5 years? How much salary can I expect? Will I get any job opportunity if I complete MSc Nanoscience and Technology?
  6. Is there any scope of nanotechnology in India?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Nano Science & Technology?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Nano Science & Technology) students from GNDU Amritsar??
  9. Job opportunities in ISRO for MSc(Nano Sciences & Technology) candidate?
  10. Scope of computer science student in nano technology field? Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Scope for nanotechnology after doing my msc in uk
  12. What is nanotechnology? Benefits of doing this course? I also need to know where are these courses available
  13. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  14. Colleges under Anna university offering M.E courses in Tamilnadu?
  15. What subjects can we take in MS after doing B.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  16. Requirements to get MSc(Maternity Nursing) admission in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur? -- [New]
  17. Which group should I prefer for Nanotechnology? I am a student of 10th
  18. Which are the colleges offering MSc in Nano Science/Nanotechnology in India
29th December 2017, 04:31 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements of doing M.Sc. in Nano Science and Technology from Canada?

For studying in Canada for M.Sc in nano science and technology you need to fulfill few eligibility requirements which are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed their graduation level degree in any related stream from any recognised university.
- The minimum percentage varies based on the university. For top universities they ask for 65 - 70%. For few universities they ask for 50%.
- The candidate need to attend and qualify in any of the entrance exams like IELTS/ TOEFL/ MELAB and GRE.
- Bank statements are required for income.
- Based on your score in the entrance exam you can apply for the universities.
- You can apply for the universities directly or you can consult any private consultants and get admission from the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?