25th May 2017, 12:05 PM
racha suma

Requirements to get admission in MBA Hospital Management

Can i get admission into MBA in hospital management after completing B.Sc in biotechnology and microbiology? What are it's requirements.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can i study Hospital Administration in UK? What are the enrty requirements?
  3. Am i eligible for MBAi n Hospital Management after passing BDS?
  4. How can I take admission in MBA after completing MSc in Microbiology from Kota University?
  5. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  7. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  8. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  9. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  10. How to do M.Phil in Hospital Management after completing MBA hospital MBA management?
  11. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  12. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?
  13. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  14. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  15. Admission procedure to study MBA in Hospital Management for a Male Nurse?
  16. What is the scope of MBA in Hospital Management?
  17. Can I do distance PhD in Hospital Management if secured 69% in MBA? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  18. Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Management? What is the admission criteria?
25th May 2017, 03:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in MBA Hospital Management

This is the given below eligibility and procedure you have to follow in order to pursue MBA in hospital management:

You have to take any one of the MBA entrance exam like CAT or MAT. Now a hospital management have a good career. If you want to get admission in these Institute so you should have minimum educational qualification.

Educational qualifications:

CAT:
Aspirants must obtained a bachelor's degree with minimum 50% of marks.

MAT: Any graduation from recognised University can eligible to apply for MAT.
25th May 2017, 03:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in MBA Hospital Management

Requirements to get admission in MBA Hospitality Management

Admission procedure and criteria for MBA in Hospitality Management:-

The candidate must be graduate from a recognised University

Final year students can apply

The minimum 50% required in general categories

SC/ ST candidate they need minimum 45% marks in graduation for the MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?