27th April 2022, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Requirements for grades as per subject for nursing?

I had a mean grade of C plain : maths D+ chem D bio B phyc D eng. D+ kisw B+ hist B business studies C-
Do I qualify for nursing course at kmtc? Kindly help..(2021 exams)

28th April 2022, 10:04 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements for grades as per subject for nursing?

For admission to nursing course, it's important that
Candidate must have completed 10th and 12th from a recognised board with atleast 60 % marks.

They must have taken science in class 12th and have opted physics, chemistry and biology as their core subjects.
29th April 2022, 10:17 PM
jacobleo329

Nursing is a challenging portion of course. There can be surprises in unexpected additional checks. It requires attention, the right standard or qualification based on which you get admission to this section. If you want anything beyond nursing courses of college into your quest, understand that successive grades play an essential role in the average while sharing so in mark schemes too.

B+For all the basic subjects
C+For both groups of continuous and discrete Math (Compu-Trinary) and Biology
D For Physics and Chemistry, being a reserved subject in the and compact schools.
C For All the other subject viz Commerce, Business Studies, P.G., Human Movement and Nutrition

A+Is there any good coaching institutes? I doubt it.

Before even going to nursing school or university, I would recommend individuals take some classes in accounting or business If a person doesn't like accounts, then I believe that others can be converted into web development if a foundation is laid first. Personally after 20 years of trying to get through school with at least grades of C+ in each subject for each semester (4 times), I am yet to clear my grade level 30! ��
30th April 2022, 10:59 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

For Nursing Undergraduates Course:-

The student should have completed 10th and 12th from a recognised board or institute.

They should have obtained a minimum of 50% at the 10+2 level.

The students should be from the science stream. They should have taken Biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics as their core subjects.
30th April 2022, 01:23 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The minimum requirements for enrolling at Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) for the Nursing course are given below.

You should have Grade C in English or Kiswahili and Biology or Biological Science.

You should have a Grade of D+ in any of the following subjects - Physics, Physical Science, Home Science, Mathematics, Chemistry
30th April 2022, 08:37 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Requirements for grades as per subject for nursing:-

1) The student should have completed 10th and 12th from a recognised board or institute.
2) They should have obtained a minimum of 50% at the 10+2 level.
3) The students should be from the science stream. They should have taken Biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics as their core subjects.
5th May 2022, 12:27 PM
Naresh199

The student should have completed 10th and 12th from a recognised board or institute.
They should have obtained a minimum of 50% at the 10+2 level.
The students should be from the science stream. They should have taken Biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics as their core subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?