24th December 2018, 08:40 AM
jayant2137

Requirements to join Indian Navy for BSc(Computer Science) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to join Indian Navy. Currently, I am studying BSc with Computer Science Honours. I would like to know about the requirements for me to join Indian Navy. Please let me know about this immediately.

29th December 2018, 07:46 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to join Indian Navy for BSc(Computer Science) student?

As you are a graduate student, so you can join Indian Navy through CDS Exam that is conducted by UPSC every year.

Upcoming CDS-I Exam will be conducted on 3 February 2019 and last date to apply for this CDS Exam is already passed away so you will have to apply for CDS-II Exam that will be conducted after CDS-I Exam.

Other than Academic qualification, you must ensure that you meet the age requirements for CDS Exam.

As per CDS-I Exam notification, your age must be between 02nd July 1995 and 01st July 2000. However, for CDS-II exam, this range may slightly change.

If you meet academic and age requirements, then you are eligible for CDS Exam conducted by UPSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?