19th July 2020, 07:44 PM
durgahk2505

Requirements and procedure to get equivalent certificate for PUC from PU Board, Karnataka?

I have pursued SAHITHYA (SANSKRIT) CERTIFICATE from the then Maharaja Sanskrit College, Mysore, Karnataka (now it is an University) in 2000. How can I get equivalent certificate for PUC from the PU Board, Karnataka? And, what are the requirements? How to apply? Is there any charges also?

15th January 2021, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements and procedure to get equivalent certificate for PUC from PU Board, Karnataka?

I too have the same question. And I needed the certificate..
16th March 2021, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements and procedure to get equivalent certificate for PUC from PU Board, Karnataka?

In form the body authorised to answer pu equivalency to certificate given by ODMSE, Bubhaneswar
1st June 2022, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

WHETHER PUC CERTIFICATE IS EQUAL TO BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE eDUCATION ANDHRA PRADESH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?