31st March 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure 1st standard admission in Pratt Memorial School, Kolkata for 6 years old candidate?

Hi friends, I want to admit my 6 years old daughter in Pratt Memorial School of Kolkata. I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in 1st standard in this school for her. Kindly help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

10th April 2019, 12:42 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure 1st standard admission in Pratt Memorial School, Kolkata for 6 years old candidate?

Requirements to secure 1st standard admission in Pratt Memorial School, Kolkata for 6 years old candidate?

As per the information available, you would need to submit the following documents at the time of admission which is offline:-

1)Transfer Certificate of your child
2)Photographs of the child
3)Adhaar card of the child
4)Mark Sheet of previous classes
5)Identity proofs of parents.

You will need to visit the school with all the mentioned documents for the admission.

Contact Address –
Pratt Memorial School
168, A.J.C. Bose Road,
Kolkata – 700014

Phone Number :- 46039015

You can also visit the website http://prattmemorialschool.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?