18th March 2019, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure MSc(Industrial Chemistry) admission in Kuvempu University?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for MSc in Industrial Chemistry in Kuvempu University. Can you please tell me what are the requirements for securing admission in this university for this MSc course?

25th March 2019, 04:27 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure MSc(Industrial Chemistry) admission in Kuvempu University?

Admission procedure for M.Sc in Industrial Chemistry in Kuvempu University :-

M.Sc. in Industrial Chemistry is full-time 2-years Postgraduate course.

You should have 60% marks in your B.Sc with subjects like Zoology, Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology, and Biotechnology or an equivalent degree in a science stream.

The admission in Kuvempu University is completely based on merit.

You can visit the website www.kuvempu.ac.in for more information.
28th March 2019, 03:01 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure MSc(Industrial Chemistry) admission in Kuvempu University?

Master of Science in Industrial Chemistry is a postgraduate Industrial Engineering course. The basic eligibility required to enter in Master of Science in Industrial Chemistry course is the applicants should have passed bachelor degree with Botany, Biotechnology, Zoology, Chemistry, Biochemistry etc subjects from a recognized university.

As per my knowledge, a written examination conducted by the Kuvempu University for the admission of Master of Science in Industrial Chemistry so you should appear in the written examination. Also, you score at least 50% in your bachelor degree to get M.Sc(Industrial Chemistry) admission at Kuvempu University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?