27th September 2018, 09:21 AM
NDRI

Requirements to study BTech(Dairy Technology) course in NDRI, Karnal?

Hi, I want to secure admission for BTech Dairy Technology course in NDRI, Karnal. I would like to know about the requirements for securing admission. Kindly let me know what are the requirements so that I can get admission and studying BTech Dairy Technology course.

4th October 2018, 12:22 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Requirements to study BTech(Dairy Technology) course in NDRI, Karnal?

For getting an admission to the B.Tech course, you need to have at-least 50% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English in your 10+2 level. (In case of reserved category candidates, the required minimum marks is 40%).
Your 12th degree should be from any board recognized by the institute.
Admission to B.Tech program are done through All India Combined Entrance Examination, which is conducted by Education Division of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi.
The lower age limit is 17 years and the upper age limit is 23 years for admission to this program.
4th October 2018, 01:16 AM
Subjectexpert

Default Re: Requirements to study BTech(Dairy Technology) course in NDRI, Karnal?

NDRI Karnal offers a 4 year B.Tech course in Dairy Technology.
Minimum qualification is 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent. He/she should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as subjects in Sr. Secondary exam.

Admission to B.Tech. ( Dairy Technology) programme shall be based on the basis of merit in All India Entrance Examination conducted by ICAR, New Delhi at different centers in the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?