2nd November 2018, 08:53 AM
Pbhatsmgr

Requirements to study BTech in India for a candidate of Nepal?

Hello everyone, I am from Nepal and I want to do BTech from India. I would like to know about the requirements through which I can join BTech course in India. Can anyone of you let me know about the requirements asap?

6th April 2023, 03:23 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to study BTech in India for a candidate of Nepal?

To study b.tech in the country as a foreign student you will have to meet the criteria
Candidate must have completed their education uptil 12 standard any equivalent to the following will also do
Candidate must have studied 11&12 with physics, chemistry ,biology / and mathematics
Candidate should score at least 60% in their 12 board exam
You will have to pay the fee structure as per the NRI criteria.
9th April 2023, 08:56 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Requirements to study BTech in India for a candidate of Nepal?

Additionally, foreign students, including candidates from Nepal, must meet the following requirements to study B.Tech in India:

Qualify in Entrance Exams: Candidates must qualify in the engineering entrance exams such as JEE (Joint Entrance Exam), BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test), or state-level engineering entrance exams. These exams are conducted to test the candidate's knowledge in subjects such as Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.

Obtain a Student Visa: Foreign students must obtain a student visa to study in India. This can be done by applying to the Indian embassy or consulate in Nepal. The visa will be granted on the basis of the admission letter issued by the college or university where the candidate has been accepted.

Meet English Language Requirements: Candidates must be proficient in English and must meet the language requirements set by the college or university where they have been admitted. This may include submitting scores of English language proficiency tests such as TOEFL or IELTS.

Complete Admission Formalities: Candidates must complete all the admission formalities as required by the college or university, such as submitting required documents, paying the fees, and fulfilling any other specific requirements set by the institution.

It is important to note that the specific requirements may vary depending on the college or university and the state where the institution is located. It is recommended to check with the individual institutions for their specific admission requirements and processes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?