12th April 2019, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MBA in Gujarat for BCom(H) student of Punjab?

Hi friends, I am studying my BCom(H) in Punjab. However, I want to do my MBA in Gujarat. So, I just want to know that what are all the requirements for doing MBA in Gujarat for me? Kindly tell me immediately.

15th April 2019, 11:46 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MBA in Gujarat for BCom(H) student of Punjab?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for this course is bachelor's degree in different streams like science, commerce, computer application, business administration etc.

For admission in good colleges of MBA, candidate must have minimum of 50% marks. You can apply for CAT, MAT exam for admission in good colleges of Gujarat. There is no special requirements for Punjab candidate to get admission in Gujarat.
15th April 2019, 03:08 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to study MBA in Gujarat for B.Com(H) student are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Graduation from a recognized university. Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in graduation.
Candidates need to clear entrance examination conducted by the university. Admission is done on the basis of written examination.
15th April 2019, 03:14 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to pursue MBA for Gujurat or anywhere.

MBA is two year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes as well as Common entrance examination for admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?