29th September 2018, 10:08 AM
Kt.manju

Requirements to study MBBS in Russia for BSc(Nursing) student?

Hi friends, I am studying BSc with Nursing Honours. I want to study MBBS course in Russia. So, I would like to know about the requirements to do my MBBS in Russia. Kindly let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

30th September 2018, 03:37 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Requirements to study MBBS in Russia for BSc(Nursing) student?

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery and it is five year course.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper. So, if you have passed 12th in PCB then you are eligible to get admission in MBBS in Russia.
30th September 2018, 05:40 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible to get admission in MBBS course in Russia.

So, if you have the required qualification as you have already done the bachelor degree in nursing then you are eligible for admission in MBBS course in Russia.
21st March 2023, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I am nurse in pakistan does it possible to get admision in russia in mbbs ?
As that true that when you have bsc nursing degree you will start mbbs from 4th or 5th samester ?
Can someone give me answere ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?