27th January 2019, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have got admission for BTech with Aeronautical Engineering. But after completing my BTech, I want to do my MS with same stream in broad. So, can you please let me know about the requirements for studying there?

7th February 2019, 05:19 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Requirements to study MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad?

If you are yet to complete your b.tech then you should maintain a good academic record possibly without arrears would be fine.if possible any paper publication,etc.. which convey your are serious about your studies.which will also give strength to your SOP letter.(an SOP is a statement of purpose letter which is required for getting in to universities)
The following are the important requirements you need to have to pursue MS in abroad.
1.A safe GRE score should be your first step(more than 300)
2. An IELTS score more than 6.(some universities may demand 6.5)
3.A TOEFL score of 80.
4.A PTE score of 60 or above.
Note that the requirements may change based on the university management.
Before admission process every university will release a brochure which contain detail requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?