27th January 2019, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Reservation in SSC JE recruitment for a girl candidate?

Hello, I am a girl candidate and I want to apply in SSC JE recruitment. I would like to know that is there any reservation for me as I am a girl candidate in this recruitment? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!

23rd June 2020, 04:41 PM
AshutoshGajbhiye

Default Re: Reservation in SSC JE recruitment for a girl candidate?

Dear user, Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes
(ST), Persons with disabilities (PwD) and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from fee payment . No such reservation regarding a female candidate is mentioned in the notification. No reservation is given on the basis of gender is prescribed in the provisions.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf notice_eng_je_13082019.pdf(1.61 MB, 0 views)
25th September 2020, 05:29 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Reservation in SSC JE recruitment for a girl candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am a girl candidate and I want to apply in SSC JE recruitment. I would like to know that is there any reservation for me as I am a girl candidate in this recruitment? Kindly let me know about this immediately. Thank you!
Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD and Ex-Servicemen are eligible for reservation and are exempted from paying the fee and age limit bar.

There is no reservation benefit attached to the recruitment of SSC for women candidates as the reservation is only permitted for SC, ST, and OBC Candidates.

However, that struggle is worth it considering the award it has in its store for a woman.

So keep practicing and work hard to reach your goal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?