5th January 2012, 04:22 AM
Khalid ansari

Is it a right decision to continue further studies in construction/project management after getting 2 years experience?

Hii
Jst nw I have completed my BE Civil Engg and have decided to continue my further studies in construction/project management after getting 2 years experience.
Whether my decision is RIGHT or WRONG ??
Thank you..

Related Questions:
  1. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
  2. What can I do to continue my intermediate studies after 15 years of gap? -- [New]
  3. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  4. Can I continue diploma studies after few years gap?
  5. What should I do after Diploma in Electronics and Communication job or B.E./B.Tech? What would be salary after doing B.E./B.Tech?
  6. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  7. Can we get any short of financial aid to continue studies under management quota?
  8. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which course to choose after doing BCA final year? Should I do MCA or MBA?
  10. Is it possible to continue my Law Studies after 16 Years of Gap?
  11. Will it be a wise decision to join BPO after Diploma and 3 years experience?
  12. Can I continue my studies in Foreign?
  13. Career options for Diploma holder in Hotel Management who has 4 years of worked experience?
  14. What is the scope or future of a B.Tech student with Electronics and Communication?
  15. Can I open my own Medical store having 12 years experience? Can I study B.Pharma now?
  16. Is it possible to continue my studies in UK after completion of BDS course 2 years in India?
  17. Can I continue my studies now after giving 12th 5 years ago?
  18. Will it be possible to continue my BDS studies in UK after completion of 2 years in India?
22nd October 2016, 12:16 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it a right decision to continue further studies in construction/project management after getting 2 years experience?

Yes. Your decision is right. It is also beneficial to pursue your higher studies in Construction/Project Management after completion of bachelor's in civil engineering. After completion of your B.E./B.Tech (Civil), Many specializations available for higher study. You can choose any one of them & make a bright career.

M.E/M.Tech Specializations
- Construction
- Project
- Structural
- Traffic and Transportation
- Geo technical
- Geo informatics

Job Prospects
Demand of civil engineers increasing day by day as indian infrastructure growing very fast. After completion of your studies, You may have great scopes in the fields of
- Construction Companies
- Power Sectors
- PSU Companies
- Private Organization
- Public Sector Department
- Government Departments

Top Recruiters
- L & T Construction
- Gammon India Ltd
- Nagarjuna Construction
- GMR Group
- Jaypee Group
- Balaji Railroad Systems Ltd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?