9th September 2015, 01:32 AM
Sancharee

Is it right to do MA in economics after 9 years of work experience in IT?

Hi,

I did my graduation in Statistics in 2007.Since then I have been working in software industry as QA.However i wish to pursue my MA in economics from Delhi School of Economics..will this be a right decision..will my 9 years of work ex get counted..

26th September 2015, 10:13 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Is it right to do MA in economics after 9 years of work experience in IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancharee View Post
Hi,

I did my graduation in Statistics in 2007.Since then I have been working in software industry as QA.However i wish to pursue my MA in economics from Delhi School of Economics..will this be a right decision..will my 9 years of work ex get counted..
Sorry it is not right to do MA in Economics after having 9 years work experience in IT field. MA Economics is not related to Software field and Its not going to help for your prospectus. So, if you want to get good career prospectus then I suggest you to study course which is related to software field so that you can get step into another level in software field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?