10th October 2010, 05:52 PM
Anil Lohani

Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, udaipur,Rajasthan approved from ugc-aicte-dec joint committee?

Dear sir
i am doing B,Tech(chemical) from RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, udaipur,Rajasthan since 2009.Is it approved from ugc-aicte-dec joint committee.

1. Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University Udaipur, Rajasthan approved by UGC AICTE DEC Joint Committee?
  2. Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Rajasthan approved from UGC AICTE DEC Joint Committee?
  3. Is distance electrical course of RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur Rajasthan approved by UGC AICTE?
  4. Copy of approved letter by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE, DEC to JM Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur?
  5. Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur distance education B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) course approved by AICTE?
  6. Is JNRV Rajasthan Vidyapeeth(Udaipur) approved by AICTE, UGC and DEC?
  7. Am i eligible for exams like GATE, CAT and UPSC after passing diploma in electrical engineering from JNRV Rajasthan?
  8. Is JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by AICTE, UGC and DEC?
  9. JNRV Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (Udaipur) approved by AICTE,UGC,DEC? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is RVD University, Udaipur (Raj) Approved by AICTE ?
  11. Is there a Joint committee of DEC,UGC & AIECT approval for B.Tech course of JNRV Rajasthan vidyapit (udaipur)?
  12. Is B.Tech course offered by Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University Udaipur approved by DEC IGNOU?
  13. Is Janardhan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by UGC, DEC and HRD?
  14. Is Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by UGC, DEC and AICTE
  15. Is Mahatma Gandhi University, Meghalaya approved by joint committee of UGC, DEC and AICTE -- [New]
  16. Is Janardhan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University approved by UGC, DEC, HRD?
  17. Is Mahatma Gandhi university Shillong(Meghalaya) approved by joint committee of UGC-DEC-AICTE?
  18. Information about Janardan Ray Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur? Is the university approved by AICTE?
14th October 2010, 07:28 AM

Default Re: Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, udaipur,Rajasthan approved from ugc-aicte-dec joint committee?

Before joining for any course it is important to check whether the institute and the courses offered by it has AICTE approval. RVD has DEC approval. It has received the NAAC accreditation with a B++ rating.
14th October 2010, 06:13 PM
aotiwari

Default Re: Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, udaipur,Rajasthan approved from ugc-aicte-dec joint committee?

Yes it is approved by aicte.
You can do your BTech from this university.
16th October 2010, 02:28 PM

is rvd university diploma certificate valid for govt.job?
21st October 2010, 10:17 PM

yes it is valid for govt. job
23rd October 2010, 04:14 PM
nikhilmi

Yes,it is approved by DEC with NAAC Accredited B++. Some of my friends have done engineering from there and at present they are on a good career path.
So, do not worry about it.Study with dedication.
But it is always wise to check about the particular college or university before getting admitted to it.
11th November 2010, 09:21 PM

but it is not approved for study centre
16th November 2010, 08:02 PM

I want to do B.Tech from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, Udaipur, Rajasthan.Is this course is approved by UGC-AICTE-DEC joint committee or by AICTE ?
17th November 2010, 09:47 PM

is it adviceable to do engineering study from deemed university
22nd November 2010, 11:50 PM

Dear friends, RVD University is a deemed university, where many a government employed B officers are pursuing degree in various fields. so carry on. But it is advised only for persons on job.
7th December 2010, 08:29 PM

IS B.TECH (DISTANCE LEARNING) From this universty velid for govt. job
16th December 2010, 09:00 PM

Sir, I have recently passed B.Tech in electrical engineering from RVD university. Where can I get the details whether this university is approved by joint commitee till date.
17th December 2010, 11:53 PM

is rvd b.rech course proveds on not this sesson?
22nd December 2010, 09:45 PM

is rvd university approved by deemed?
24th December 2010, 02:29 PM

Can I do regular mba after distance b.tech
3rd January 2011, 02:03 PM

[Is RVD Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University, udaipur,Rajasthan approved from ugc-aicte-dec
8th January 2011, 10:17 PM

study centere list in rajasthan..
9th January 2011, 04:35 AM

B. TECH(CHEMICAL) of this univer. is approved by ugc/aicte

BK AWASTHI
20th January 2011, 11:45 PM

can i do regular MBA and M.TECH after distance B.TECH from RVD UNIVERSITY.kindly inform me.
22nd January 2011, 08:36 PM

can i do BE machnical in srm uivercity by distance mode
26th January 2011, 01:11 PM

is rvd is approveded by aicte
27th January 2011, 12:33 AM

yes it is valid for govt. job
kya aap gov job kar rhe hai.
Plz call me 7415914962
hum bhi rvd univarsity se diploma kar rhe hai
29th January 2011, 03:17 PM

sir i want to do B.Tech(chemical) from RVD rajasthan vidyapeeth university.i want to see list of study centres in barmer or near barmer?can u help me sir
31st January 2011, 11:50 PM

SIR. I HAVE PASSED MY B.TECH IN ELECTRICAL ENGG. IN JUNE 2010 FROM JRN.RVD DEEMED UNIVERSITY UDAIPUR,RAJASTHAN.IS IT VALID IN PUNJAB STATE POWER CORP.LTD. SUKHMINDER SINGH AMRITSAR.
31st January 2011, 11:51 PM

SIR. I HAVE PASSED MY B.TECH IN ELECTRICAL ENGG. IN JUNE 2010 FROM JRN.RVD DEEMED UNIVERSITY UDAIPUR,RAJASTHAN.IS IT VALID IN PUNJAB STATE POWER CORP.LTD. SUKHMINDER SINGH AMRITSAR.
31st January 2011, 11:59 PM

1st February 2011, 12:44 PM

is vinayaka university aproved by dec course pgdca
2nd February 2011, 05:38 PM

CENTER OF RVD IN ALWAR DIST. PL. REPLY IF AVAILABLE OR NEAR BY ALWAR.
7th February 2011, 12:56 PM

R V D not approved by the AICTE,fot any technical course AICTE approval is must
11th February 2011, 04:11 PM

is rvd approved with aicte or not?
16th February 2011, 12:28 PM

IS B.TECH (DISTANCE LEARNING) From this universty velid for govt. job
plz tell me fast
16th February 2011, 01:28 PM

i will done in B.Tech in Mechinal Engineering year 2005-2008 and my Roll no 1720267 and Enrol no DE-I/SA/05/5487 .I need letter of UGC-AICTE -DEC approval .mail address [email protected]
21st February 2011, 11:52 AM

Please send Rajasthan vidyapeeth University Aicte approved No.
21st February 2011, 08:50 PM

Is IASE university, Shardarshar,Rajasthan approved from ugc-aicte-dec joint committee?
23rd February 2011, 05:27 PM

is rvd university is approved by ugc-dec-aicte joint committe ? Why so many peoples were diong the distance
btech course of this university? so many friends of mine going for AMIE or recognized Btech courses
discontinued the same and joined and gaining a high mark.Surelly it is an indication of some malpractices
taking place or simply issuing certificates of a technical degree.I hope this is illegal and against the rule
of AICTE.Those passed recognised Technical degree will became foolish. Why govt. did not stopping
this type of universties in the name of deemed status.
7th March 2011, 03:25 PM

I am doing a job as Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Govt. of West Bengal. I was join this institution in the year 16-07-2009 and will complete in june 2012 as B-Tech in Civil Engineer. Shall i able to sit for Graduate Engineering job under Public Service Commission , West Bengal ? Plz give me reply as early as possible.....
14th March 2011, 10:53 AM

what is the difference between AICTE & UGC approved?
Rajsthan vidyapeeth university has approved by whom-AICTE or UGC?
14th March 2011, 05:45 PM

i want to know the real status of Rvd University. specially B.Tech. ( Electrical ).... is it valid for Gov. Job or Not......????
14th March 2011, 07:50 PM
imthebast

i am doing the B.tech from this university.. kindly clear me the me it has any value for the gov. jobs or not..????? clear me fast
19th March 2011, 01:18 AM

Mechanical diploma in Rajasthan vidyapeeth university through chennai ssk college is AICTE approoved?
23rd March 2011, 05:10 PM

sir i am undergoing btech Distance Learning from rvd university janardan rai nagar rajasthan kindly let me know whether the above university is recognised by DEC for year 2007-8/2009-10/2010-11
25th March 2011, 10:30 AM

SIR. I HAVE PASSED MY B.TECH IN CIVIL ENGG. IN JUNE 2010 FROM JRN.RVD DEEMED UNIVERSITY UDAIPUR,RAJASTHAN.Is this course is approved by UGC-AICTE-DEC joint committee or by AICTE ?
27th March 2011, 12:42 AM

Is B.Tech (Mechanical) degree from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapith University, udaipur,Rajasthan is Valid? Is the university approved by ugc-aicte-dec joint committee? The Degree from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapith University, udaipur,Rajasthan is valid for govt. job?
W.Rahaman
28th March 2011, 06:02 PM

I will done in M.tech.-Mech.in machanical Engineering year 2004-2007 and Enrollment No ;DE-ll/2004/56343. I need letter of UGC-AICTE-DEC approval Mail address:- [email protected], [email protected]
28th March 2011, 06:11 PM

I will done m.tech-mech in mechanical engneering year 2004-2007 enrollment no DE-ll/2004/56343 I need letter of UGC-AICTE-DEC aprovel
mail Id [email protected] & [email protected]
29th March 2011, 03:59 AM

IS RVD RAJASTHAN VIDYAPEETH UNIVERSITY APPROVED FROM AICTE OR UGC
29th March 2011, 11:15 AM

am i eligible to get the teaching job after completing my b. tech through distance from rvd uiniversity
3rd April 2011, 10:07 PM

is rvd university diploma certificate valid for govt.job?
is the degree $ diploma under correspondence system of rvd rajsthan university is valid for any gov or public sector job kindly confirme us on my fallowing e mail [email protected] thanks
11th April 2011, 11:55 AM

no rvd is not approved university
21st April 2011, 04:56 PM

I have passed B.Tech Degree course in distance mode through Study Centre in Kolkata in July'2006 from J.N.R Rajasthan Vidyapith University,Udaypur and which was approved by UGC-AICTE-DEC JOINT COMMITTE.
Subsequently I have been selected for Graduate Membership from the Institution of Engineers(India) in July '2008. Now I am also studing MBA course from IGNOU.
But one Question-That Why I will not alowed to register in the Post Graduate Degree Course from Institution of Engineers(India).