17th September 2011, 04:38 PM
adityakumargagan

Salary package which a person can get after completing Msc in Biotechnology from IIT Mumbai or JNU? Which companies can I join in India and Abroad?

what salary package can I get after completing M.Sc. in Biotechnology from IIT ,Mumbai or JNU and which companies can I join in India and abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  2. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  3. How much salary can we earn if we do MSc Biotechnology from JNU and then go for further studies?
  4. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  5. Scope of forensic science in India and abroad
  6. What should I do to get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology? Should I go abroad or do Ph.D in Environmental Biotechnology in India itself?
  7. What will be my salary in India after doing B.Tech Biotechnology? Will it be sensible to stay abroad in US or UK?
  8. Minimum package for M.Sc(Food Biotechnology) candidate in Abroad? -- [New]
  9. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  10. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  11. Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?
  12. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  13. List of colleges I can get seat for M.Sc. Chemistry with a rank of 1868?
  14. Programs that can be joined in India and Abroad after completing MSc Biotech?
  15. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Best universities in Maharashtra or in India for doing MSc Biotechnology course(Excluding JNU and other universities under JNU)?
  17. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  18. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
2nd July 2013, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Salary package which a person can get after completing Msc in Biotechnology from IIT Mumbai or JNU? Which companies can I join in India and Abroad?

What is the salary that one can get after M.Sc. Physics?
11th June 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Salary package which a person can get after completing Msc in Biotechnology from IIT Mumbai or JNU? Which companies can I join in India and Abroad?

I have 139 marks in jee main 2015 and 95% in CBSE board exam2015. Should I get admission in nit or should i drop for one year? Hopping for early response
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?