14th December 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Sample question papers of Mass Communication Entrance exam?

hello. can you please provide some sample question papers of mass comm entrance examinations for the undergraduate level? and can you please provide some study materials and suggest some name of books that will be helping me to prepare for the entrance exam for mass communication ?

Related Questions:
  1. Sample question papers for PG diploma course of mass communication and journalism?
  2. Sample question papers of Mass Communication exam?
  3. Last 3 years sample question papers of Mass Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  5. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
  7. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  8. Date of admission in Jadavpur University for PG diploma in Mass Communication? Sample question papers for the same? -- [New]
  9. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  10. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Date of entrance exam for mass communication in St. Xaviers college?
  12. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How to join M.A mass communication in AMU? Previous years question papers?
  14. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  15. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  16. By Doing Journalism Honors from Delhi University what are the various career options available?
  17. Model question papers for mass communication entrance exam in Jadavpur University and IIMC of last 3 years?
  18. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication Reporting Writing and Editing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
14th January 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers of Mass Communication Entrance exam?

can any help me out in giving tips for clearing bhu pet entrance test for journalism n mass comm course in one go.........................
26th January 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

When shall the IIMC forms be out for sale?
3rd March 2012, 10:56 PM
sirajurs

i want the sample papers of mass media entrance exam of xic at [email protected]
10th March 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i want the sample papers of mass media entrance exam of xic and IIMC at [email protected]
14th March 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

why dont you provide any sample paper of mass communication exams? i need it. please help.
17th April 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

i have need of mass com intrance sample paper
4th May 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

i need some sample question papers of mass communication entrance at [email protected]
14th May 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

want some sample papers of entrance exams of mass communication @ indraprastha university............plz help!
30th May 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

want some sample papers of entrance exams of mass communication of M.S.Univirsity baroda
5th June 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

want some sample papers of mass com entrance exam in st xaviers..pls sent me at [email protected]
5th June 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i wnt some sample (subjective) papers for my PGAT exam plz help me out [email protected]
12th June 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

can I get the sample question paper for mass communication entrance test
5th July 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11th standard nd i choice arts with eco. this sterm is right or wrong for my mass com
11th July 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

please help me to get last two years entrance test papers for master of mass communication and journalism at gujarat university
i need help! please
11th September 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

can u pls provide me the sample paper of ma in mass communication of jmi
11th September 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Following is the detail of a good book for those want to enter journalism and mass communication profession...the below mentioned book is widely acclaimed by journalists and media faculty. Book: How to Become a Good Journalist (Author: Raza Elahi); Price: Rs 250 ; Rs 75 (paper back) Publisher: Atlantic Publisher, Delhi. To Buy: E-mail at [email protected] (cash on delivery). The book can also be ordered through Flipkart.com ; indiaplaza.com
14th September 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

please send me last few years exam papers of jamia Milia Islamiya university's entrance exam for ma( mass comm) and also of BHU's entrance exam papers for ma(mass comm).......
23rd March 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to know about ram narain ruia college of communication and about admission process
ADIL
1st May 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

please help me to get last two years entrance test papers for master of mass communication and journalism of St.xaviers college
2nd May 2013, 07:57 PM
ela73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please help me to get last two years entrance test papers for master of mass communication and journalism of St.xaviers college
fyi: Students aspiring for journalism and mass communication course, should read: Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) and "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Order at [email protected] or call Media Hive (mediahive.co.in) at 9911273924. students taking test of IIMC, ACJ, JAMIA MASS COMM, AMU, DU C-JET, Symbiosis, Xaviers etc must read these two books
5th May 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,
I want to get the last years enterance question paper for pondicherry university, can u please help me with this.
6th May 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
please help me to get last two years entrance test papers for master of mass communication and journalism at gujarat university
i need help! please
fyi: read Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) and "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Order at [email protected] or call Media Hive (mediahive.co.in) at 9911273924. students taking test of IIMC, ACJ, JAMIA MASS COMM, DU C-JET, Symbiosis, Xaviers etc must read these two books
6th May 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Sample question papers of Mass Communication Entrance exam?

Quote:
Sir,
I want to know about ram narain ruia college of communication and about admission process
ADIL
fyi: read Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) and "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Order at [email protected] or call Media Hive (mediahive.co.in) at 9911273924. students taking test of IIMC, ACJ, JAMIA MASS COMM, DU C-JET, Symbiosis, Xaviers etc must read these two books
23rd May 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam i am in 12 th standard and i have decided to do my career in mass media but i dont like maths so what should i do drop maths subject or continue with maths but my parents are not allowing to drop the maths subject
9th October 2013, 12:04 PM

sir I want mass communication and journalism papers I can not get the any plssss send previous papers
10th October 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir I want mass communication and journalism papers I can not get the any plssss send previous papers
fyi: Students aspiring for journalism and mass communication course, should read: Media Hive's Journalism & Mass Communication Entrance Exam e-Guide (Rs 100; PDF format) and "Nuances of Journalistic Writings" By Raza Elahi (hardcopy; discounted price Rs 126). Order at [email protected] or visit Media Hive (mediahive.co.in) . students taking test of IIMC, ACJ, JAMIA MASS COMM, AMU, DU C-JET, Symbiosis, Xaviers etc must read these two books, which are only available with us.They have got good reviews for quality contents and easy to undrstand approach.. to order, click below link
http://www.mediahive.co.in/buybook.html

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/sample-question-papers-mass-communication-entrance-exam-515879.html#ixzz2hKRg2wld
8th May 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mass comm form jamia millia can you send me the entrance exam model test paper for help....??
22nd July 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i want the modal entrance exam question paper for mass communication for the mail address '[email protected] plz send it soon
2nd January 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mass comm form DU can you send me the entrance exam model test paper for help....?? Email :- [email protected]
26th April 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to do mass comn from jamia can u send me modal paper..of previous [email protected]
26th May 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

recently completed my 12th with 64% , want to clear du jat exam for BBA????? can u suggest me how to prepare for it. can u Plzzzzzzzzzz provide sample paper for it :/
25th April 2016, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

What books shall i study to Crake NSHM knowledge Campus written interview in undergraduate mass communication and journalism? plz help me... i need answers very fast
4th January 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I want some sample papers of entrance exams of mass communication at Pune university
[email protected]
6th January 2017, 02:40 AM
mani98

I have attached the PDF file of Mass Communication papers below. Kindly download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Bachelor-of-Mass-Communication-2015.pdf(61.4 KB, 223 views)
File Type: pdf BMC 2010.pdf(11.3 KB, 127 views)
File Type: pdf BMC2012.pdf(119.3 KB, 127 views)
File Type: pdf BMC Entrance Examination 2013.pdf(58.4 KB, 164 views)
File Type: pdf BMC-Entrance-Exam-2014.pdf(328.6 KB, 177 views)
10th April 2017, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Hello,i am manju, i want the sample question paer for entrancs exam in msss communivstion at jamia milia islamia college. My emaik id is [email protected]. plz help me i need it very fast
27th June 2017, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Sample question papers of Mass Communication Entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirajurs View Post
i want the sample papers of mass media entrance exam of xic at [email protected]
Hi,l want the sample question paper for entrance exam in mass communication..
[email protected]
14th April 2018, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

I need the sample entrance question papers for mass communication... please... in real need of it... please mail on - [email protected]
waiting for a soon reply please...
2nd June 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I am Srinija. I want pattern of questions for entrance to mass communication in St Xavier's college Kolkata.
25th August 2020, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the sample question papers for entrance exam of MA course for journalism and mass communication of Jadavpur University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?