30th July 2012, 08:55 PM
riyanil

Sample question papers with solutions for the post of operator cum technician trainee?

dear sir,will you please send me the sample question paper with solution for the post of operator-cum-technician trainee in my email id [email protected]. i will be waiting for your reply.your kind co-operation in this regard will be highly solicited.

with regards
ANIL

28th December 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers with solutions for the post of operator cum technician trainee?

Please send me the syllabus of operator cum technician trainee and sample questions for the same in my email ID [email protected]
28th December 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample question papers with solutions for the post of operator cum technician trainee?

please send me te syllabus of operator cum technician trainee and sample question for the same in my email id "[email protected]
28th December 2012, 06:22 PM
dalimbakjr

syllabus of operator cum technician trainee and sample question for the same.
29th December 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

SIR
please send me the sample question paper with solution for the post of lower division clerk -cum-typist in DDA my email id is giridharam995@gmail

rgd
dharam giri
6th January 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

please send me te syllabus of operator cum technician trainee and sample question for the same in my email id "[email protected]
29th January 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

send me dsp sail question paper of privious year (operator cum technician) at E-Mail ID: [email protected]
17th February 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

send me syllabus of operator cum technician trainee and sample question papers at E-mail ID:[email protected] and [email protected]. i will be waiting for your reply
22nd February 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

please send me SAIL OCTT ELECTRICAL question papers and syllabus to [email protected]
26th February 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

please send me SAIL OCTT ELECTRICAL sample question papers and syllabus to [email protected]
27th February 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

sir send sail operator cum technician post syllabus and model papers to [email protected]
1st March 2013, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus for the post of operator cum technician trainee and attendent cum technician trainee
1st March 2013, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus for sail for the post of operator cum technician trainee and attendent cum technician trainee to [email protected]
27th March 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

MODEL QUESTION PAPER FOR OPERATER CUM TECHNICIAN TRAINEE
30th March 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

plese send me the syllabus for sail for the post of OCTT to [email protected]
30th March 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus of operator cum technician trainee and sample questions for the send in my email ID [email protected]
30th March 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the syllabus of operator cum technician trainee and sample questions for the send in my email ID [email protected]
6th April 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am surendra oram please send me the syllabus of operator cum technician and sample question paper send me my email.Id [email protected]
7th April 2013, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Please send the sample question papers of OCTT at
tirthankar.brp @gmail.com
7th April 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am uday please send me the syllabus of operator cum technician and sample question paper send me my email.Id

[email protected]
2nd May 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Samir, plz send me the Syllabus and sample question papers with answer for the post of Operator Cum Technician Trainee of IISCO steel plant?

[email protected]
1st June 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME RSP-OPERATOR CUM QUESTION PAPERS?
1st June 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am durpal singh meravi plz send me the Syllabus and sample question papers with answer for the post of Operator Cum Technician Trainee of bhilai steel plant

my email [email protected]
9th June 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

sir please send me sample paper oct trainee related electrical diploma.my id is [email protected]
12th June 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am aniruddha jaipurkar plz send me the Syllabus and sample question papers with answer for the post of Operator Cum Technician Trainee of bhilai steel plant

my email [email protected].
24th June 2013, 01:32 PM
deepakkumar1990

sir,pls send me the syllabus of operator cum technician trainee and the sample question for the same in SAIL to my email id :[email protected]

thank you sir
28th June 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2993233]Please send me the syllabus of operator cum technician trainee and sample questions for the same in my email ID [email protected]
7th July 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send the syllabus and latest sample papers for operator cum technician trainee of rourkela steel plant of electronics branch as soon as possible to my mail id [email protected]
15th July 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2993261]please send me te syllabus of operator cum technician trainee and sample question for the same in my email id "[email protected]
16th July 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

sir,pls send me the syllabus of operator cum technician trainee and the sample question for the same in SAIL to my email id :[email protected]
20th July 2013, 10:22 PM

Dear sir
please send me question paper with solution of octt exam.my [email protected]
23rd July 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir! plz send in my email, the model qus wth/no ans of oct treinee for RSP.
[email protected]
2nd August 2013, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
please send question paper of OCTprevious 10 years with answer. Email id:- [email protected]
i am waiting. Please send
16th August 2013, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i hv a request to you.. only few days left for my sail exam as OCTT ELECTRICAL in isco,but i dont know about syllabus and patern of question,plz send me in my email id..
[email protected] as quick psble,thnx.
19th October 2013, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

pls send oct bhilai recruitment syllabus on

[email protected]
21st October 2013, 07:52 PM

[plese sent syliybus
21st October 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

sir,pls send me the syllabus of operator cum technician trainee electrical and the sample question for the same in SAIL to my email id :[email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/sample-question-papers-solutions-post-operator-cum-technician-trainee-891902.html#ixzz2iN0Kb9vF
6th November 2013, 05:54 PM
narasingha baral

Default Syllabus and sample question papers for the post of Operator Cum Technician of Rourkela Steel Plant(RSP) SAIL

dear sir,will you please send me the sample question paper with solution for the post of operator-cum-technician trainee in my email id [email protected]. i will be waiting for your reply.your kind co-operation in this regard will be highly solicited.

with regards
narasingha baral
con no-9778032330
25th November 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir could u please send me operator cum technician solved question papers to my email.id

[email protected]

regard
fakkeeresh b haralahalli
25th November 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir could u please send me operator cum technician solved question papers to my email.id

[email protected]

regard
fakkeeresh b haralahalli
17th December 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,will you please send me the sample question paper with solution for the post of operator-cum-technician trainee in my email id [email protected]. i will be waiting for your reply.your kind co-operation in this regard will be highly solicited.

with regards
Swapna pani
22nd December 2013, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please send me the syllabus of operator cum technician trainee and sample questions for the same in my email ID [email protected]
.plz send model question papers for me
26th December 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send model paper for octt post on my id [email protected]
26th December 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,please send me the last 5 years solved question paper of operator cum trainee and attendant cum trainee (Rourkela Steel Plant) in my email ID '[email protected]'
30th December 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir pls send me the last 5 year question paper of octt in any plant emil.id [email protected]
29th March 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am PAYAL RATNAGAR plz send me the Syllabus and sample question papers with answer for the Operation theater Technician Trainee of indore

my email [email protected]
4th April 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,will you please send me the sample question paper with solution for the post of operator-cum-technician trainee in my email id [email protected] i will be waiting for your reply.your kind co-operation in this regard will be highly solicited.
with regards
patitapaban[/QUOTE]
4th June 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send me the syllabus of operator cum technician trainee and the sample question for the same in SAIL to my email id :[email protected]
20th July 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,please send me a sample question paper with answer for the post of operator-cum-technician in my email id:[email protected] if you give me reply fast as soon as possible then i will be highly obiliged for you.
20th July 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,please send me the syllabus of operator cum technician trainee and the sample question for the same in SAIL to my email id :[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?