10th May 2011, 11:17 PM
PayalSh

Sample questions of BEL written test? Does the BEL written test has aptitude questions?

Sir,

Can you please tell me ,BEL written test has aptitude questions or not???? Sample questions of it

Regards

15th May 2011, 11:48 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Sample questions of BEL written test? Does the BEL written test has aptitude questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayalSh View Post
Sir,

Can you please tell me ,BEL written test has aptitude questions or not???? Sample questions of it

Regards
PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF BEL

Attached some of the previous year model papers of BEL in this post.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> BEL written test consists of 150 questions with two sections as follows...

-> Aptitude Section - 30 questions

-> Technical Section - 120 questions.

-> The test is for 2 and half hr duration with 0.25 negative marking.. so attend the questions which you are sure with the answers.

-> Some of the recommended books which helps you for BEL preparation are as follows...

Guide To BHEL Electronics Engineering
Author: Mittal
ISBN: 8183552471

Guide To General Aptitude Test For NTPC, BHEL, SAIL And Other Public Sector Exams
Author: G K P
ISBN: 8183551303

Quantitative Aptitude
Author: R. S. Aggarwal
ISBN: 8121924987

A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning
Author: R. S. Aggarwal
ISBN: 8121905516

-> I have attached R.S.Agarwal reasoning e-book in this post which might help for your preparation.. check it over if you need it...
Attached Files
File Type: zip BEL.zip(500.1 KB, 904 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 762 views)
4th February 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample questions of BEL written test? Does the BEL written test has aptitude questions?

can i please get previous year technical question paper for civil engineer..and aptitude question papers with answer keys..s
14th May 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample questions of BEL written test? Does the BEL written test has aptitude questions?

in technical how will be the questions for computer science
22nd May 2014, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir how many questions are asked in BEL written exam for dy. Engg post duration one hour
27th May 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE TO MAKE RESERVATION FOR DELHI FOR BEL PAPER
so if u please give me any idea of exam timing so that it will be easy for me to find the suitable train of particular timings...to reach and return from DELHI on the same day
what was the timing for BEL 2012 examination.?

[email protected]
27th May 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me the Previous 10 year questions paper for BEL TECHNICIAN-C, don't miss it its needful.
My Gmail id as follows
[email protected]
24th November 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me the pervious 10 year questions paper for ECE.(then I madurai privacy mail.com)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?