9th July 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Is science stream needed for bachelor in architect course?

is science stream needed for bachelor in architect course...commerce student can join for b.arch

15th May 2013, 11:43 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is science stream needed for bachelor in architect course?

Dear Friend,
Yes,Science Stream is necessary in order to apply for Architect Courses as admission is done on the performance in both 10+2 Board Examinations as well as from Engineering Entrance Examinations.
As,Entrance Examinations have PCM Subjects that is Physics,Chemistry and Maths Subjects so you must belongs to Science Stream.

Beside this Maths is basically needed up in you 10+2 Board Examinations in order to join Architect courses but you must also given entrance examinations of Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?