8th March 2020, 05:50 PM
Bhakare Rohit

Which Science subject combination is required to study degree course in Aerospace Engineering?

Hi, I have completed my 12th Board exams from Science stream with PCB subject combination. Am I eligible for a Graduate degree course in Aerospace Engineering?

11th March 2020, 05:34 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Science subject combination is required to study degree course in Aerospace Engineering?

You are not eligible to pursue bachelor degree in engineering in aerospace.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper from a recognised board.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in premier institutions.
11th March 2020, 08:02 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which Science subject combination is required to study degree course in Aerospace Engineering?

Having completed your Class 12th in Science stream with PCB combination, you are not eligible to pursue degree course in Aerospace Engineering as to pursue the same degree course the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognised board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?