9th November 2018, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Which Science subject combination should we have to study B.Sc Environmental Science?

I passed my Intermediate i.e., my +2 from Science stream with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Am I eligible to study B.Sc in Environmental Science?

15th November 2018, 08:55 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which Science subject combination should we have to study B.Sc Environmental Science?

Yes. You are eligible to pursue B.Sc (Environmental Science) course after completion of your (10+2) with PCM subjects.

Top Institutes Offering B.Sc (Environmental Science)
- Bareilly College, Bareilly
- Dayanand College, Bangalore
- CMJ University, Shillong
- Dr. B.R.Ambedkar University, Agra
- Bharathi Vidyapeeth University, Pune
- Amar Singh Government Degree College, Srinagar
- Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar
- The Global Open University, Nagaland

Career Prospects
After completion of your B.Sc (Environmental Science), You will have job opportunities in various sectors such as Mining Industries, Fertilizer Companies, Textile and Dying Industries, Food Processing Units etc. You may be employed by various organizations such as Pollution Control Board, Water Authority and Urban Planning, NGOs etc.

Job Profiles
- Environmental Engineer
- Environmental Scientist
- Environmental Photographer
- Environmental Journalist
- Environmental Biologist
- Environmental Consultant
- Waste Management Director
- Conservation Hydrologist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?