29th July 2020, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Which Science subject group is required for studying B.Sc Agriculture?

Hi, I have completed Intermediate from Science stream with PCM subject combination. I wish to do B.Sc in Agriculture. Am I eligible? If yes, then please let me know about government colleges in Andhra Pradesh. Is there any entrance requirement as well?

3rd August 2020, 12:22 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Science subject group is required for studying B.Sc Agriculture?

The minimum education required to pursue B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) degree in Agriculture is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics/ Agriculture as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th with PCM group combination, you are certainly eligible to pursue B.Sc. in Agriculture degree course.

Also, for getting admission in top agricultural colleges, ypu can look to appear in and qualify examinations such as AIEEA UG held by ICAR, AP EAMCET, other state CETs, and admission tests held by different universities.
4th August 2020, 08:16 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Science subject group is required for studying B.Sc Agriculture?

B.Sc Agriculture is four year course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics as main paper.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course. You are eligible for admission in the course after 12th in PCM.

Government colleges in Andhra for the course -

College of Agriculture - East Godaveri

Agriculture college - Naira

Agriculture College - Guntur.

So, you can visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?