20th November 2010, 01:55 PM
atharvi

Scope of Aerospace in India? Institutes offering M.Tech and B.Tech Integrated Program?

what is the scope of aerospace engineering in india? what are the packages ooered to them in india?what are the best institues which offer M.tech & B.tech integrated program in aerospace engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes in India offering integrated M.Sc/Ph.D course after B.Sc (Microbiology)?
  2. Which are the institutes in india offering MHA?
  3. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  4. Scope of Astrophysics in India? Names of the institutes which offer master program in Space Program research opportunities?
  5. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  6. Which colleges are the best for B.Tech program in India for Aerospace Engineering
  7. Institutes offering integrated M.Tech and Ph.D courses? I have completed MCA
  8. Any possibility for doing M.Tech Automobile Engineering or Automobile Design after completing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
  10. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  11. List of Institutes offering Integrated Ph.D in India?
  12. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of institutes offering integrated Ph.D in India?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for GATE and can we do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering? List of colleges with GATE?
  15. Names of the institutes offering integrated MSc Ph.D degree in India for Astrophysics?
  16. How to get admitted in B.Tech Biotechnology after securing 84% in CL-X board exam?
  17. What is the use of studying Integrated B.Tech-M.Tech? -- [New]
  18. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?

27th November 2010, 10:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Aerospace in India? Institutes offering M.Tech and B.Tech Integrated Program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atharvi View Post
what is the scope of aerospace engineering in india? what are the packages ooered to them in india?what are the best institues which offer M.tech & B.tech integrated program in aerospace engineering?
Aerospace courses have excellent opportunities in India. The institutes offering these courses are, IIT, Kharagpur, Madras Institute of Technology, Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology, Thomas Mount, Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, School of Aviation Science and Technology, Punjab Engineering College, IIT, Kanpur, Indian Institute of Aeronautics Airworthiness Authority of India, Institute of Aviation Technology, Regional Training Centre for Aerospace Engineering, Hindustan Electronics Academy, Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering.

28th November 2010, 12:57 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Scope of Aerospace in India? Institutes offering M.Tech and B.Tech Integrated Program?

Aeronautical Engineering is considered to be a great career option in engineering because of its broad scope.

Aeronatical engineering is all about design of aircrafs and their study. The aeronatical engineering are heavily paid as you must be knowing that aviation sector is a very rich sector so you can expect six figure salaries with experience.

This course is tought in different colleges in India like the IITs NITS and some state colleges.

The entry is done through an all India entrance examination and also its demanded that the Aeronatical Engineering should be physicaly fit.

There are lots of specializations which one can do in Aeronatical Engineering which will futher enhace the career

Best Institutes:

Well I cant think of any other institute which promises great job placement and also great 4 years of life in colleges.. Its IIT Mumbai. Its considered to be the best institute in India for Aeronatical engineering.

Every year lakhs of students appear for Aeronatical Engineering to get into these renowed IITs

So wish you all the best

28th November 2010, 07:54 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Scope of Aerospace in India
Aeronautical Engineering is considered to be a great career option in engineering because of its broad scope.

Aeronatical engineering is all about design of aircrafs and their study.

This course is tough in different colleges in India like the IITs NITS and some state colleges.

The entry is done through an all India entrance examination and also its demanded that the Aeronatical Engineering should be physicaly fit.

There are lots of specializations which one can do in Aeronatical Engineering which will futher enhace the career

Its IIT Mumbai. Its considered to be the best institute in India for Aeronatical engineering.

good luck.

28th November 2010, 10:38 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

aerospace engineering has a very good scope and job opportunity in india and abroad also.

mainly the research field has a very good scope. the pay scale is very high. even in joining you may get more then Rs.50000/ per month.

but the job is very much difficult and also the subject. mainly as a fresher you will get job in aerospace designing and operation maintenance. you may go also abroad to work or to research.

this subject is in many of the institution in india. IIT and NIT also have this subject.

entrance examination are like other engineering entrance examination same. all india basis examination.

IITs are the best institution for aeronautical engineering and Mumbai IIT is the best i think among them.

best wishes.

28th November 2010, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

i completed bsc computer science i want to join airforce what can i do

13th January 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing aeronautical degree through aeronautical society of india shall i get admissions for mtech in post graduations colleges well the course i am pursuing is not a regular one but a corresponding

20th January 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Does one need to prepare for Aerospace Engineering from lower classes itself (from 9th or 10th) if one wishes to take it up after finishing 12th?

25th March 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

What B.Sc courses are more apt to pursue career in Aerospace engineering

29th March 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Will it be able to success in aerospace engg ?. currently I completed Plus 2 stateboard under Tamil Nadu state board and coudl able to score more than 85% MARKS. Some people are saying the course is tough.. Any suggestions please.

Thanks

11th April 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

is it right not to take admission in iit jst bcaz u don't get core branches like mechanical,civil.electronics.cs.electrical,naino tech.?

15th May 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiii m titanshu.
i m persuing aerospace engineering<b.tech.> . i want to say that aerospace industry in india is not so good. there is no scope in this field in india but a large scope in abroad i.e. u.s.a., europeian countries, also in russia. so dont be misconcepted. if anyone wants to know more then [email protected]

20th May 2011, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

Hey TITANSHU BRO....I GAVE jee THIS YEAR AND i AM EXPECTING a rank around 400-500....am thinking about doing B.Tech Aerospace at IIt Bombay...but I have no idea about the scope of this field in India.....all i know is that my logical & physics concept are very clear....any advice?

3rd October 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

HII M anonymous
As far as the future of aerospace industry is concerned it will be far better in the coming years. But for now its like hell , everyone in this industry is doing conversion of drawings or some stress analysis on different sections or doing very negligible changes here & there.
As of Now very less research work is going on in INDIA. There are many aerospace & aeronautical engineers are jobless now a days.As they also thought the same way like its an exciting field & having nice future.
The new work is only in a slow progress in the PSUs like NAL & DRDO, and the same may be completed in next 15-20 yrs.
And dont be depressed. As always you can have faith in god.

16th November 2011, 12:01 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

aerospace engineering has a very good scope and job opportunity in india and abroad also.

mainly the research field has a very good scope. the pay scale is very high. even in joining you may get more then Rs.50000/ per month.

but the job is very much difficult and also the subject. mainly as a fresher you will get job in aerospace designing and operation maintenance. you may go also abroad to work or to research.

this subject is in many of the institution in india. IIT and NIT also have this subject.

entrance examination are like other engineering entrance examination same. all india basis examination.

IITs are the best institution for aeronautical engineering and Mumbai IIT is the best i think among them.

8th December 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Scope of Aerospace in India? Institutes offering M.Tech and B.Tech Integrated Program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atharvi View Post
Aerospace Engineering Colleges in India

Amity School of Engineering & Technology Noida - Delhi/NCR, India
IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India
IIT Bombay - Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai, India
IIT Kanpur - Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, India
IIT Madras - Indian Institute of Technology Chennai, India
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) Dehradun, India

23rd December 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing b.tech aerospace engineering at a reputed institute in south india. I don't think there are much opportunities for aerospace field in India.
First of all, government organisations (HAL, NAL, ISRO, DRDO) do not take students from aerospace background... (if you don't believe it, just check their websites for recruitments, they take students only from Mech, EEE,ECE, etc.,)

also except for very few private companies, all the other private companies recruit only people from mech or electrical background.

People keep saying that aerospace is booming in india and so take this as your undergraduate study.
The reality is aerospace engineers are not needed for the indian aerospace companies because they are just developing now and they need only students from "really" core branches(mech,EEE).

If you still feel like taking aerospace as your career, better take Mechanical or EEE as your undergraduate study then get into an aerospace industry(you can definitely find a job there), and then take a postgraduate course in a particular field in aerospace(aerodynamics, aerostructures, Propulsion system, gas turbine engineering, etc.,) whichever you and your company may need.

31st May 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

can anyone tell me abt job opportunities after doing B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from IIT Bombay....with salary packages...!!!
jee 2012 counselling in going on..& i want to take it but cnfsn for SCOPE....!!!!

30th June 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

can iit help me in geting a job in nasa//??

10th July 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

iam doing b.tech in civil engineering can i go for aeronautical in m.tech

3rd September 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

i am studying B.TECH

3rd September 2012, 07:50 PM
v.venkateshwaran

i am doing B.TECH mechanical engineering.next i want to do M.TECH and P.hd integrated program in aerospace engineering can i do that?

20th April 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,

i am sakshi, have cleared gate 2013 with score-602 and rank 1667. i applied for integrated research programme in iisc bangalore. according to 2013 cutoff list i am eligible for research programme aerospace engineering interview. i just want to know should i prepare for this interview, is there is scope in aerospace engineering for an electronics and communication b.tech student. i did my b.tech from ece branch. please tell me if i study 5 years with this programme, could i get a future in this. if possible please also tell me about what scope can i have after completion of this course.

17th May 2013, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

i have opted to take b tech. aerospace engineering after scoring 93% in 10 2 .is that a right option?

28th July 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

My name is praveena.Now iam doing my B.E(ECE). I am interested in the field of aerospace.Can i able to do my M.E degree in aerospace?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?