1st August 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Scope after doing Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Rajasthan University?

I want to take admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy and what is a scope of rajasthan university can i take admission and how i can get job in govt

1st August 2016, 10:19 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope after doing Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Rajasthan University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy and what is a scope of rajasthan university can i take admission and how i can get job in govt
Considered one of the oldest methods to cure various physical ailments, physiotherapy has evolved from simple massage to a complex assortment of therapies. It is the branch of science that helps in the improvement of movement dysfunction, and promote functions of the human body and optimal health.

Considered as an allied health professional service, physiotherapy has a vast range of career options to choose. To do this course you need to complete 10+2 with science subjects. Biology should be one of your compulsory subject. You need to secure 50% of marks in the science subjects combined. In addition to that you also have to sit for the various entrance exams at both state and national level to get a good college.

After completing the course work is available in the following places:-
  • Community health centers
  • Government hospitals
  • Mental health centers
  • Nursing homes or private care centers
  • Private practices
  • Rehabilitation centers
  • Sports clinics and fitness centers.
Work is available in private clinics, hospitals, nursing homes and rehabilitation centers in India where the physiotherapists are employed. Physiotherapists can also make career in teaching. You can also open up your own private clinic. If you are interested to do higher studies then master in physiotherapy is always a better option.

Salary :- Starting salary ranges from Rs 10,000 which could go up to Rs 15,000 per month. After getting established one gets anywhere around Rs 20,000 to 40,000 per month.
1st August 2016, 11:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope after doing Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Rajasthan University?

As you have completed your Bachelors Degree in Physiotherapy hence you can apply for job as physiotherapist in given below areas:

Government Hospitals
Private Hospitals
Health Care Centres
Orthopaedic Departments
Academic Institutes
Community Health centres
etc.
2nd August 2016, 08:56 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

As of now till date The Rajasthan University is not providing any degree course on Bachelor of Physiotherapy. But you can do this course from other good colleges/universities given below -

1)Indian Institute of Health Education & Research
2)Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Institute for Physically Handicapped
3)Patna Medical College
4)National Institute of Health Education & Research
5)National Institute of Physiotherapy & Communication Disorders
6)School of Physiotherapy, S S G Hospital
7)Apollo College of Physiotherapy
8)Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy
9)Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences
10)Government Medical College, Nagpur

The eligibility for doing the Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy is - The candidate should have completed the 10+2 board exam from a recognized board/school with Biology as one of the main subject.

Scope of Bachelor in Physiotherapy is - The professionals doing this course would be in large demand in market as this cures the patient with the use of drugs and doesn't even have any side effects, so people demand this therapy. One can get both the government job as well as private jobs. In government jobs one can join in any government hospitals like AIIMS as Junior Physiotherapist, Senior Physiotherapist. But as per the survey there are more opportunities in private hospitals as compared to government.
A Bachelor in Physiotherapy get paid on a average salary of 10000 - 40000 per month initially.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?