19th August 2016, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Scope in computer science after completing graduation in Zoology Honors?

I have completed my graduation in zoology, hons. I want to make my career in Computer science field. But I want to know is there any scope in computer science field after graduation in Zoology, honors?

3rd November 2016, 12:03 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scope in computer science after completing graduation in Zoology Honors?

Scope in computer science

Project Manager
Software Tester
Application Developer
Software Engineer

After completing M.E./M.Tech. program, you may also take up a teaching job. Also, after taking up PhD program, you may also build a career in the Research and Development sector.

Average starting salary is generally between 3-5 Lakh Rupees per year.
4th November 2016, 10:10 AM
rajneesh kumar18212

Smile Re: Scope in computer science after completing graduation in Zoology Honors?

There are lots of job opportunities after completing your graduation in Zoology honors.
You can join any company as a Project manager if you have 10 to 15 years of experience. You can join any company as a software engineer, Application developer, and Software teaser according to your experience. So, don't worry about your career. You will definitely get higher post.
6th November 2016, 07:06 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Scope in computer science after completing graduation in Zoology Honors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation in zoology, hons. I want to make my career in Computer science field. But I want to know is there any scope in computer science field after graduation in Zoology, honors?
The scope will remains same either you don't done graduation in Zoology. If you want to make your career in Computer Science than you can take admission in Diploma course of Computer Science. But there will not be any impact of your Zoology, that is different thing that you have two degree in different fields and you can go for any one field and choose the jobs related to your graduation. After your Computer Science you can do these types of jobs:
Software Engineer
Software Programmer
Developer (.NET, JAVA, C++ etc)
Network Administrator
System Analyst
Application Developer
Hardware Engineer

And if you go for zoology jobs than you can do these types of jobs on the basis of your graduation degree of Zoology:
Ecologist
Environmental Consultant
Field Trail Officer
Marine Scientist
Physician Associate
Research Scientist
18th September 2020, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Sc. in life sciences. I want to make my career in computer science field. Can you please tell me any scope in computer science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?