8th May 2011, 01:05 AM
clash_09

Scope for Cytogenetics in India? What is the expected salary?

Hi all,

I wanted to ask you whether there is good scope in India for cytogenetics. I am currently doing a course called Biomedical Science. Is a degree from a London university an advantage is respect to getting a good starting salary in the field of cyogenetics?

Please let me know...I don't know who else to ask, so thought it is best to ask people from India about this.

Thanks...your help is much appreciated

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for Cytogenetics in India?
  2. Ranks of the colleges offering Nanotechnology in India? What is the scope and the salary?
  3. Entrance exams to study MD-Cytogenetics for MBBS candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in India?
  4. How to do M.Tech in nanotechnology? What is the future scope? What is the expected salary?
  5. B.A.M.S salary and scope in India? How much salary will I get if I do BAMS from government college in Haridwar? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do after BSc in Zoology with 80% marks?
  7. Scope of production engineering in Indian and Abroad? How much is the expected salary for production engineering fresher?
  8. Will B.Tech Biotech help me in getting a good salary job? What is the scope in it?
  9. Scope and placement for Chemical Engineering from NIT Surat? What is the expected salary?
  10. What is the expected salary after completing M.Tech?
  11. What is the expected salary after completing B.Tech Aerospace in India?
  12. Career scope for BBA course in India? How much salary can I get after completion of this course?
  13. is there a good scope in MBA in project management? What is the scope in upcoming years? What is the expected salary package after that?
  14. BHM is a good course? What is its scope and how much is the expected salary? -- [New]
  15. Scope after completing Diploma in Biotechnology? Expected salary and best steps to be taken?
  16. Is it possible to get a government job for dental? What would be the expected salary in India?
  17. Scope and expected salary for Master of Fisheries Science candidate?
  18. What kind of jobs can I get in Statistics stream? Expected salary and scope?
4th July 2011, 12:09 AM
sprakashdash

Default Re: Scope for Cytogenetics in India? What is the expected salary?

Clinical Laboratory Scientist -Cytogenetics Experience
Sales Manager - Cytogenetics + Ivf
Clinical Laboratory Scientist With Cytogenetics Experience
Dir - Cytogenetics Lab Job
Abmg Cytogeneticist - Molecular Oncology Research
and many more ......
you can get it only at-
http://www.bixee.com/cytogenetic/jobs/

some more sites are----

www.indianjobtalks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9248
www.indeed.co.in/Cytogenetics-jobs-in-India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?