28th December 2010, 04:04 AM
vineesh K.V

Scope of doing MSc in Applied Psychology?

What is the scope or use of doing MSC applied Psychology?

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  2. Scope of Applied Psychology? Can I be a Psychologist or Psychiatrist after this course?
  3. Scope of doing MSc in Applied Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  6. What is the career scope of MSc Clinical Psychology?
  7. Which are the other government universities where I can do my Ph.D in Psychology? I have completed MSc in applied psychology with 70% marks from Bharathiar University(Distance Education)
  8. Which has a greater scope in India between Clinical and Industrial Psychology? What is the salary? I am studying MSc Psychology
  9. Can I apply for M.Phil after completing MSc in Applied Psychology from Annamalai University
  10. Colleges under DU offering M.A Psychology/Applied Psychology course?
  11. Procedure to apply for Applied Psychology course being a candidate pursuing ACCA?
  12. Prospects of getting admitted in BHU? Previous years question papers in Mathematics?
  13. What is the difference between Applied Psychology and Psychology? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  15. When are the classes commencing for M.Sc in applied psychology?
  16. Previous years question papers of MSc applied psychology?
  17. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  18. From which institute should I do my MSc in Applied Psychology
31st December 2010, 02:24 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of doing MSc in Applied Psychology?

There are Not Good Scope of M.sc Psychology in India Because the Scope of Psychology is Very Limited. But, if you can do M.sc In Forensic Psychology, then you will get chance to get Good jobs in Foreign Country.

Psychology is an upcoming field out there and if you work hard and put in the right kind of effort, then this field is best Other wise, I will suggest you just choose Other Course.

Employment options were expanding In This Field and you will get chance to get jobs in
Business and industry, schools, mental health clinics, Etc. But very few will get Sucess in This Field. So, if you really interested to do M.sc Psychology, then please work hard Only then you will get Good Jobs.
31st December 2010, 02:45 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi friend

1)Is is the very good Field, it depend on you interest ,doing MSc you can go in Research field Biomedical/Life Science and Sport Science

also in Human Psyshology in Sense also It provides a theoretical and practical basis for explaining the functioning of the muscular, respiratory and cardiovascular systems, so you have lot of topics and option in Research ,so they have a bright further

Best of luck for your Career in MSc Applied Psychology
31st December 2010, 03:07 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know now a days if you done M.Sc in applied Psychology then it does not have so much scope.
if you do M.Sc in Forensic Psychology then you can get good job
good luck.......
31st December 2010, 03:11 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Scope of doing MSc in Applied Psychology?

Hi dear,

According to my view doing MSC in applied psychology is the bad option for you ,

But if your are intersted in doing other cources then only you get bright future other wise there is no future..

Good luck................
31st December 2010, 04:07 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

psychology is a upcoming subject to India. the scope of Psychology is increasing day by day. but in foreign this subject is very much developed and so many researchers are researching on this subject.

if you want to do M.Sc in psychology then it is a very good decision. recently there may be not good scope for psychology in india but within few years i think there will be good scope for psychology students.

as in foreign this subject has great demand so you may go to abroad after studying M.Sc in psychology. you may do further study on this and may join in research field. there are wide scope in research field of psychology and also it is very much interesting. i think job opportunity and pay scale also good enough for psychology student if you learn the subject.

best wishes for your future.
31st December 2010, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a BCOM graduate. I am thinking of doin higher studies in post. So could you please advise me which is the better courses and the university.

I also ve an idea of doin ICWAI. Please tell the scope and in which city is better for that.

Thank you
31st December 2010, 10:51 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Frankly speaking the scope of psychology in india is really limited because it is new subject in india whose scope is increasing day by day. but it is already popular in forein countries. if you want job immediately in india after completing this course then i will suggest you to go for some other courses.
12th January 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

i will suggest BS honors in clinical psychology
20th January 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I am Bsc zoology graduate . Iam thinking do Msc applied psychology. I want to agood job in tamilnadu . it is good course for a job please tell me.
23rd January 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi..i am devesh sharma.i have done complete msc.with clinical psychology pls. Give me information for jobs
4th February 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i have completed msc in psychology. how can i get job in schools
14th June 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am doing job as a probation officer in gujranwala Punjab Pakistan. description of my job is rehabilation of criminals.i have experince of 23 years in this deprt namely Reclamation and Probation.Actually i want start my cairiear as psychologist in it or stablish my on clinic. advice me what to do?
27th June 2011, 12:48 AM
bulbul motte

i have done b.a in psychology and political science.i want to do msc psychology which have more scope applied or clinical psychology?
28th July 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.sc in biochemistry,but i am going to join m.sc applied psycology?but i have doubt/pls tell me the use of this course?
28th July 2011, 08:13 PM
honour

what is the use of this course?
25th August 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i have done M S in counselling n psychotherapy through distance mode n planning to do M Sc applied psychology...... how will it help my career.... pls do suggest..
2nd October 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i have done M.A,MED in english literature. iam interested in doing M.SC APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY . IT IS USE for this while working in education departement............pls tell me an idea/
29th November 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BA BL, I am more interested in pursuing MSc in Applied Psychology? what is the scope of Msc Applied Psychology ? Please suggest
7th December 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing Msc. Applied Psychology from distance education from Annamalai University, i want to know the job oppurtunities
3rd January 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Is it approved degree that given by IBMS chitur?
14th April 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

i have done the b.a with the subject of applied psychology.plz give me advice 4 master
3rd May 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

which is best for job and interesting whether msc counselling psychology or msc applied psychology?
please tell me.
3rd May 2012, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

which universities have MSC psychology?
23rd May 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

What is scope of applied psychology in tamilnadu? If so,what kind of jobs do we get?
28th May 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my mba....
can i do msc psychology
14th June 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am pursuing Msc. Applied Psychology from distance education from Annamalai University, i want to know the job oppurtunities
Hai, would you please provide the details of M.sc Applied psychology distance education from Annamalai university...how to apply
27th June 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

i completed bsc nursing and now i want to do msc in applied psychology..is there any scope for doing that?
30th August 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Please could someone elaborate the scope research in research field of psychology. I am planning to take ms psychology from someforeign university. Please could someone explain the reseach and teaching scope in this field including in terms of pay scale. Thankyou
Nikita
30th August 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Please could someone elaborate the scope research in research field of psychology. I am planning to take ms psychology from someforeign university. Please could someone explain the reseach and teaching scope in this field including in terms of pay scale. Thankyou
Nikita
30th August 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Nikita
25th September 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i take admission in applied psychology but according to ur views it is not so good as i think so kindly give me true and honest advice about this.....plz
30th December 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

scope of psychology is increasing day by day in various fields.It is very intresting..if you work hard,you will get a bright future..Best of luck.
25th May 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

hi i am arooj and i want to know the scope of applied psychology .
20th August 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

If a person do his study from india then candiate have good scope
13th September 2013, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Now i m dng m.sc applied psychology,is it good course? please suggest me ,what are the jobs i l gt?
14th September 2013, 05:20 PM
A.prashanth yadav

DEAR FRIEND

There is a huge range of career option in psychology,and reasonably-good-to-excellent employment prospects in all major sub fields of psychology.

All psychology students come to realize at some point,however that a bachelor degree does not provide the necessary qualification to actually be a psychologist.

A career as a psychologist requires a doctorate.A masters degree may give you qualification to teach psychology at high school or college,and it is all that one needs to launch a career in one of the allied fields like:

Social work or counselling but it wont enable you to have a career as a fully-fledged psychologist.
20th April 2014, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

For girls msc applied psychology is the best to handle their family future ....bt for boys its worst option....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?