3rd September 2011, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Scope for Electrical Engineers in Indian Army? Which positions are available in Army for Engineers?

what are the scope for electrical engineers in indian army,what are the post available for engineers after completing b.teh in electrical & electronics.

3rd September 2011, 01:10 PM

Default Re: Scope for Electrical Engineers in Indian Army? Which positions are available in Army for Engineers?

Any engineering graduate can go for army, Navy and airforce. They will be appointed as an Engineer officer. To Join in these three fields you should work hard. First they will conduct screening test. Then group discussion. You must perform well in G.D. If you clear G.D, after that some tests will be conducted in sports. For that you must practice well.
At last you will have an interview. The final outcome will be smaller one. So work hard to join in Army. you should not depend on your luck. If you work hard you will achieve it.

For Navy, the first test will be the games round. In the you should clear in the first attempt itself. Then only you can go for the next round. Otherwise for life long we can't go for Navy. The games round contains identifying the direction where flight is moving and identifying the degree where it is going. We also play in computer how to control the movement of flight.After clearing that you will have your G.D. If you eliminate in the G.D means then in the next time you can directly attend the G.D. At that time you should not allowed for the Games round because first time you cleared it. Once you cleared means it is not necessary for the next time.

Best of luck
24th September 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope for Electrical Engineers in Indian Army? Which positions are available in Army for Engineers?

what is the criteria to get army job for elect. Engg.
9th October 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to give robots to indian army,what i have to do???
4th December 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I am taking bachelor's degree in electrical enggineering how can i join indian army
15th December 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

sir i am diploma electrical eng. Can join indian army
23rd December 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i taking bachlor's degree of electrical engineering and i want to join indian army so what i do
8th January 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

hai sir my name madhu i am very intrested to join army so how i proceed next step present i am study 3rd b.tech electrical
5th April 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

I have completed bachlor`s in electrical engineering then how can I join indan air force
31st May 2012, 10:21 PM
sagar R.kachhadiya
Member+

hi,friend
you have to complete your graduation,then you can apply for indian army.
After applying ,you have to give written exam.you have to qualify it.then you have to give G.D.then you have to give personal interview and medical check up.If you passed all these test ,then you can join indian army.

best of luck...
31st May 2012, 10:24 PM
sagar R.kachhadiya
Member+

hi,friend
You can join Indian Army after 12th class. You can attend the NDA exam conducted by UPSC twice in a year. This exam is conducted for recruitment of candidates in to various wings in the defense sector. You should complete the 12th class from a recognized board. You should be between 16.5- 19 years. You should appear in the written exam. If you get through the written test, you should attend the physical fitness test and a personal Interview.

If you have to complete your graduation,then you can apply for CDS to join indian army.
After applying ,you have to give written exam.you have to qualify it.then you have to give G.D.then you have to give personal interview and medical check up.If you passed all these test ,then you can join indian army.

best of luck...
26th June 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

hi sir ive jus got maslf in 4rth yyr ov ma b tech frm electrical eng....i dnt no wich field r tere in army wr i cn aply......besides im skilles in spaeking nd managing mob!!! piz gide
8th September 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

sir i get a joa in army after a be
21st December 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying btech final year at present ,eee ,can you sugest me in what way can i join army as an engineer
28th February 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of B E and branch of EX so i want to know that which type of scope are available
8th June 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the things i should do to improve my resume as eee engg. Im a 2nd yr student currently...
15th January 2014, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Plz sir i completed BE EEE at indian college in Tanzania,am a Tanzanian and i want to join Indian army.Am 27yrs can i join/
27th June 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

sir now am doing my final year engineering ,i want to get job on indian army hw can i apply gor it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?