30th September 2016, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Scope of job placement after Aeronautical Engineering

Hi i have joined for aeronautical engineering this year. But am now in a great crisis many people pressurising me to change the branch saying its hard to get job. Can u plz help me in taking a decision. plz give me a reply

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of job placement after Aeronautical Engineering -- [New]
  2. Eligibility criteria to enter into any Aeronautical engineering college? What is its scope in future? Percentage of placement in the college?
  3. How to do Aircraft Maintenance engineering? What is the future regarding job placement? What is the fee structure?
  4. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  5. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  6. Details about aeronautical engineering?
  7. Are there any specialized courses in Chemistry other than BSc? Information about Marine Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the job scope?
  8. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scope of studying Aeronautical Engineering in USA for 11th student?
  11. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  12. Placement, good colleges and campus selection information about B.E. Aeronautical engineering?
  13. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  14. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
  15. What are the placement chances for girls from Aeronautical studies field?
  16. Details of engineering course and its scope?
  17. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering?
  18. Aeronautical engineer can get a job in Microsoft having very good academic records?
13th October 2016, 07:55 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope of job placement after Aeronautical Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i have joined for aeronautical engineering this year. But am now in a great crisis many people pressurising me to change the branch saying its hard to get job. Can u plz help me in taking a decision. plz give me a reply
There are ample of opportunities in both the sector that is private as well as public sector for those students who belong to Aeronautical Engineering field, here are the some of the opportunities that you can try after the completion of your study in Aeronautical engineering :

* Civil Aviation Department

* Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)

* Hindustan Aeronautical Limited

* Air India

* Aviation Industry

* Aircraft Manufacturers

* Defense Research and Development Laboratories etc

In order to get a job in a good company or in a top most companies of India one has to have a good academic record that is more than 60% and as well as should have a good communication skills and other personal skills which is needed to fetch a job. Getting job is not easy for any candidates whether he/she belong to any field, so don't think that this particular field is not good or after completion in aeronautical engineering there is no scope. Scope is there so also job opportunity all you need to have in you is confidence, good academic record and passion in the particular field.
14th October 2016, 10:24 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Scope of job placement after Aeronautical Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

There is no need to change your branch. There are many opportunities for you after completed your diploma in the Aeronautical engineering. Don't worry about the others, they have no knowledge about the aeronautical engineering. Aeronautical is a good branch and have a good job scope in Government or private sector. You can get many job opportunities, if you become a aeronautical engineer. There are following benefits for you to join the following fields.

! Government sector : There is a great requirement of aeronautical engineers in the Indian Air force. Indian Air force released notification for the aeronautical engineer to work for the both ground and flying sector. There are following eligibility for Indian Air Force after completing aeronautical engineering.

^ You should have diploma/degree in Aeronautical engineering from recognized university with minimum 60% of marks.
^ You should be physically and mentally fit. You should not suffer from any diseases.
^ Your age limit should be between 18 to 28 years after diploma and 20 to 30 years after completing your B.tech in aeronautical engineering.
^ You should have Indian citizenship.

If you have the above qualities in you then, you are eligible for the entry in the Air Force. There are great job opportunities also in Navy and Army. But the notification released as per the requirement. So, always get ready for these exams. Always prepare yourself.

!In private sector: There are lot of scope in the private sector. You can join easily any private company related to the aeronautical works. There are lot of companies which are related to the aeronautical works. They provide you good salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?