12th October 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Scope of MBA course in Government Sector?

Hi,

It would be helpful if you can explain the scope of MBA in Govt sector.

Thank you in advance,

Nikhil

Related Questions:
  1. Why candidates are influenced in Private jobs if there are huge scope in Government Sector?
  2. Which has a better scope in government sector, MCA or MBA?
  3. What is the scope for ECE students in government sector?
  4. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  5. What are the exams to be written to study Hospital MBA in government sector?
  6. Which one is better between MBA IT and MBA HR? Is there any scope for teaching after doing MBA? What is the scope in government jobs?
  7. MBA (HR) jobs in Government sector?
  8. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  9. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  10. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  11. Can I get admission into B.Ed having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology? Job opportunities after B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  12. Scope of Public relation jobs in Government sector? When does the vacancies announce for the same?
  13. Is there any scope for B.E Female in government teaching sector?
  14. What is the scope of MBA in Agribusiness? Which type of jobs could I get after doing it? Is it beneficial for getting in banking sector
  15. What are the job opportunities available in PSU or any government sector for MBA(power management) graduates? How to apply for the same?
  16. What is the value of MBA in Journalism in government sector? -- [New]
  17. What is the scope in Aviation Sector? Difference between MBA IB and MBA Aviation?
  18. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
11th December 2011, 08:26 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of MBA course in Government Sector?

Hello friend ,as per my knowledge we don't find much scope of jobs for MBA in Government sector compared to private sector.There are more scope of jobs in private sector and even they are more rewarding and professional than government jobs.
You can get chance in educational line in government, even there are some departments in government like Government Strategy Lab , IRCTC, ITDC etc were you may find some recruitment for MBA's.
11th December 2011, 11:31 PM
nikeetaa muthiyan

Smile Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Thank you in advance,

Nikhil
Hello friend,
I think you should look at private sectors for job than government jobs.
You will find better opportunities in private sector jobs for MBA than gov. jobs.
You can build your career in much better ways .
There are very few opportunities in gov. jobs like IRCTC where you may get job.

BEST OF LUCK !!!...
5th February 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Thank you in advance,

Nikhil

yes there is too much scope

because an HR work is completely concerned with the employees and to oversee their work & to recruit new employees ,So it is beneficial in companies and banks(both govt. and pvt.)
8th March 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

SIR/MAM I WANT TO ASK YOU IF I DO MBA IN HUMAN RESOURCE THEN WILL IT BE BENIFICIAL FOR ME IN GOVERNMENT COMPANY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?