23rd February 2017, 11:06 AM
1@#$₹

Seats available in AIIMS for this year? Marks required to get admission in AIIMS Delhi?

Hello, I have applied for AIIMS entrance exam and preparing for it. I want to know how much seats are available for this year? Marks required to get admission in AIIMS Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required in AIIMS entrance exam to get admission in AIIMS, Delhi? List of AIIMS campuses in India?
  2. Preparation tips for AIIMS entrance exam?
  3. What's the cut off marks required in PMT for getting a seat in AIIMS, Delhi?
  4. How should I get into AIIMS? What is the criteria for selection? How many seats are there in AIIMS?
  5. Eligibility to reappear in AIIMS entrance exam having a gap of 1 year?
  6. Criterion of admission in B.Sc (audiology and speech therapy) from AIIMS, New delhi
  7. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam for SC student?
  8. Can I get admission in AIIMS, Delhi with 189 marks in its entrance exam having secured 60% in 12th?
  9. Can I appear in AIIMS exam next year if last appeared 2 years ago?
  10. Coaching classes for preparation of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in Nagpur, Bhopal, Kota and Bangalore? Tips for preparation and minimum marks required to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  11. Seats available for reserved candidates to do M.Sc(Biophysics) in AIIMS, Delhi?
  12. How can I prepare to crack AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in 5 months being an OC candidate?
  13. When the admission of M.Sc(Biophysics) will be started in AIIMS, Delhi? Duration of this course?
  14. Will the AIIMS exam be conducted for this year? How many seats are available in AIIMS for MBBS?
  15. how many attempts are required for AIIMS and NEET? What is the syllabus of AIIMS?
  16. Possibility to apply in AIIMS entrance exam for B.Tech 1st year student?
  17. How should I get into AIIMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
27th February 2017, 10:46 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Seats available in AIIMS for this year? Marks required to get admission in AIIMS Delhi?

The total number of seats in MBBS for 2017 in AIIMS is 707.

AIIMS entrance examination is of 200 marks. There is negative marking also. Cut off marks for AIIMS Delhi changes every year, your aim should be to score as much as you can. The cut off marks for general category candidate is 50% and for OBC is 45% and that for SC/ST is 40%. The percentile procedure is followed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?