27th July 2018, 11:10 AM
Charankrishna

Selection procedure for ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the procedure of selection in ISRO for the post of Graduate Apprentice. Can you please let me know about the selection procedure as soon as possible? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure for ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment?
  2. Selection procedure of IREL Graduate Apprentice 2018 recruitment?
  3. Procedure to apply in IREL Graduate Apprentice 2018 recruitment?
  4. How can I apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.E. Civil Engineer? Last date of application?
  5. How to join the apprentice in ISRO? Selection process for apprentice as technician? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment for Bachelor of Library Science graduate of Calicut University?
  7. Procedure to join ISRO as an apprentice after BE Electronics and Communication with 73% marks? How to apply for it? What is the selection procedure?
  8. Job role and pay scale of Graduate Apprentice in Hindustan Insecticides Limited? -- [New]
  9. How can I apply for ISRO graduate apprentice trainee?
  10. What's the procedure for Recruitment in ISRO after selection and verification?
  11. Eligibility to apply in ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment?
  12. Am I eligible for ISRO (SAC) Ahmedabad for Graduate Apprentice?
  13. Selection procedure of BIS Graduate Engineer Trainees recruitment?
  14. What are the advantage of doing Graduate Apprentice Trainee in ISRO?
  15. How to apply in ISRO VSSC Graduate Apprentice recruitment? Age limit to apply?
  16. Am I eligible to apply in ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student and secured above 70% in all semesters?
  17. Selection procedure in ISRO Junior Personal Assistants recruitment 2018?
  18. Selection procedure for graduate apprenticeship in ISRO?
20th December 2022, 11:33 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for ISRO Graduate Apprentice recruitment?

The selection procedure includes various steps
First of all screening of the application form is done

Then selected students are called for written test and interview and the test result is declared on the official website of ISRO.
The percentage of marks in qualifying exam will be considered in order to.short list candidates.

Interested candidates can fill the form online through the official website of ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?