14th October 2018, 02:02 AM
Thiya666

Selection procedure of JIPMER Data Processing Assistant recruitment?

Hi everyone, I have applied for the Data Processing Assistant recruitment of JIPMER. I would like to know about the procedure for selection. Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure for this particular post in JIPMER?

20th January 2020, 06:40 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Selection procedure of JIPMER Data Processing Assistant recruitment?

JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research) recruits Data Processing Assistant under group B post. Selection is done on the basis of CBT (Computer Based Test) followed by Skill Test.

Eligibility for Data Processing Assistant

Education Qualification
You must have passed B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized university.
OR
You must have passed B.Sc in Computer Science or Information Technology or BCA from a recognized university with 1 year in data processing and analysis.

Age Limit : 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation applicable for reserved categories as per government norms.

Selection Stages
- Written Test : CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Skill Test

CBT Syllabus
- General Knowledge
- Aptitude
- Reasoning
- Hindi
- English
- Pharmacist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?