3rd April 2017, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

In which semester of B.Tech will I get admission after I complete B.Sc? How can I apply for admission?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc and after completing it I want to pursue B.Tech so I want to clarify that in which semester of B.Tech will I get admission after I complete B.Sc? How can I apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th April 2017, 10:43 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which semester of B.Tech will I get admission after I complete B.Sc? How can I apply for admission?

Candidates after completion of B.Sc course are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course.

But, candidates have to take the admission in first year of course. No, admission is offered through lateral entry.

So, if you want to pursue course you have to start from 1st year and the duration of complete course will be of 4 year.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?