3rd October 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Is Shiksha Vishrad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad recognized and equivalent to B.Ed degree

Is Shiksha Vishrad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad Recognized and Equivalent to B.Ed degree? and

In which state is it valid?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Shiksha Vishrad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad Recognized and Equivalent to B.Ed degree?
  2. Is shiksha vishrad of Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad recognized and equalent to B.Ed. Degree?
  3. Is Shiksha Visharad equivalent to B.Ed degree? In which states this degree is recognized?
  4. What's the procedure for getting degree certificate? I've passed shiksha visharad from Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad but haven't received the certificate yet
  5. Is B.Ed course from hindi sahity sammelan Allahabad recognized by UGC and NCTE?
  6. Is Shiksha Visharad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad recognized and valid for B.Ed. degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is degree of Shiksha Visharad given by Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad equivalent to B.Ed for getting employment in institutes affiliated to Punjab School Education Board?
  8. Whether Shiksha Visharad from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan is UGC recognised?
  9. B.Ed hindi sahitya sammelan shiksha visharad
  10. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan equivalent to B.Ed or recognized by UGC?
  11. Am i eligible for M.Ed after opting Shiksha Visharad Degree from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Allahabad Prayag
  12. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Visharad Equivalent to B.Ed? In which state is it valid?
  13. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Prayag Allahabad recognized university -- [New]
  14. Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Prayag Allahabad recognized by UGC?
  15. Is Matric of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad recognized for higher studies or jobs?
  16. Shiksha Visharad course of Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad a distance education or regular course?
  17. How to do b.ed from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan in Ahmedabad?
  18. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
20th April 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Shiksha Vishrad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad recognized and equivalent to B.Ed degree

is shiksha vishrad of hindi sahitya sammelan allahabad recognized and equivalent and valid in karnatka state and tamil nadu state ?
21st April 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Shiksha Vishrad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad recognized and equivalent to B.Ed degree

Is Hindi Sahitya Sammelan equivalent to B.Ed or recognized by UGC?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/shiksha-vishrad-hindi-sahitya-sammelan-allahabad-recognized-equivalent-b-ed-degree-953255.html#ixzz2R6X05kbX
7th June 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir im balwinder singh .my qualifications 10 2. Mai apke sansatha se BA karna chahta ho .pls help me and rasta bateyen.
28th March 2014, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Is Shiksha Vishrad of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad recognized and equivalent to B.Ed degree in Gujarat state ??
13th May 2014, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

How to check the markmemo given by hindi sahitya sammelan is valid or not
10th December 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

is shiksha visharad of hindi sahitya sammelan equivalent to b.ed? in which states this degree is recognised?
1st March 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i'm from Telangana state now and i have Visharad Certificate from Hindi sahitya sammelan Allahabad in 2006 passed only. Now i want apply for government jobs for Teaching department shall i eligible for above certificate pls. Clarify my equation ? murthy - hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?