26th February 2017, 08:37 PM
zaibashariff

Which short term Computer courses can I pursue so that I can get a good job?

Respected Sir, I am Zaiba 16 years old I have passed class 8th Right Now I am in 10th but I am not interested in studies. I want to do Computer courses so I want to know which short term Computer courses can I pursue so that I can get a good job? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
2nd March 2017, 08:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which short term Computer courses can I pursue so that I can get a good job?

To get good job, you can learn computer languages like C++, JAVA, etc.,. Most of the computer courses are short -term courses which you can learn in 2-3 months. To get a good job, you should have minimum educational qualification like Bachelor's degree along with computer programming skills. So, to get good job, you need to continue your studies along with pursuing computer courses.
31st March 2017, 06:51 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which short term Computer courses can I pursue so that I can get a good job?

I don't know why you don't want to continue your studies after completion of 10th class. This is not at all a wise decision.

If you are going for some business, then that is okay. But by learning some short term computer courses, you can get small jobs.

But there won't be career growth if you do so.

Hence, my suggestion is to pursue upto Graduation at least. If this is also not possible, then the following courses would be beneficial for you
1)Web Designing :
2)VFX and Animation

Web Designing course involves designing of a website as per the requirements of the client.

As a part of this course, you need to learn HTML, PHP, Java script etc.

After gaining good experience, you can work as Freelancer by taking projects directly. You can earn decent amount of money by working as Web Designer.

VFX and Animation course involves learning visual effects, graphics and animation.

These technologies are being heavily used in Cinema industry. Now a days, there is a great demand for the people who did this course.

Compared to Web designing, this course is a costlier one. The fee would be high. It would be around 50K. However it varies from one institute to another institute.

But once you get job, the salary offered also is higher than Web Designers.

Choose the course as per your interest and complete the course from a top coaching institute.
8th July 2017, 10:23 PM
ravinayadav256

Short term computer courses

Firstly ,I want to say you that for best computer courses 12th class is neccesary.

Certificate Course in Office Automation

Certificate Course in Soft Skills Communicative English

Certificate Course in Web Designing

Certificate Course in ASP.Net with C#

Bridge Course in Mathematics

Certificate course in PC Assembly and Maintenance

Introduction to 2D Animation

Certificate course in PC, Hardware & Networking

Interactive Multimedia Development

Introduction to 3D Creative Design

Certificate Course in Programming in C ++

Certificate course in advance Financial Accounting

Certificate Course in Financial Accounting using TALLY

Certificate course in Oracle SQL & PL/SQL

Certificate Course in Core JAVA

Certificate course in DSP using MATLAB

Certificate course in Information Security & Cyber LAW

Certificate course in AutoCAD
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?