18th January 2011, 06:30 PM
dsudha

Short term courses in Embedded system for final year B.Tech.(ECE) student and future prospects of these course

dear sir
i am b.tech final year student in electronics and communication.
Sir i want to know about diploma courses in embedded system.What are the career opportunities in this field? What skill-sets should i pick up? What i should do after this courses?
Also tell me the comparison which provides better salary.
please reply me soon i will be very thank full to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Short term courses for B.Tech EC students? Which is better course, CCNA or Embedded? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Short Term Courses available for B.E Electrical and Electronics candidates
  3. List of short term courses available for a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? Which is more preferable, either embedded or VLSI for better future?
  4. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
  5. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  6. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  7. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  8. Which short term courses can be done after B.tech while clearing supplementary exams?
  9. List of short term courses can be done By a B.Tech candidate working in a telecom company as a BSS engineer? Which is more preferable, CCNA, Microsoft or any other course like embedded system?
  10. List of short term courses available for 4th year B.Tech(ECE) branch? Are they beneficial in getting job or raising salary?
  11. How to join embedded system after doing final year project in embedded system
  12. Which short term courses are beneficial for my career? Which is more beneficial between embedded and VLSI?
  13. Short term courses that I can do in 1 month duration? Will it be beneficial for me?
  14. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
  15. Short term courses for a B.Com final year student for UPSC preparation -- [New]
  16. What are the short term courses available after B.Tech? I am a final year B.Tech Mechanical student
  17. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  18. Which are the courses that I can do in embedded systems? Career prospects in this field?
22nd January 2011, 01:25 PM
avaneesh dwivedi

Thumbs up Re: Short term courses in Embedded system for final year B.Tech.(ECE) student and future prospects of these course

cdac actc course diploma in embedded system and design is very good if u can learn
31st January 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Short term courses in Embedded system for final year B.Tech.(ECE) student and future prospects of these course

SIR I AM A B.TECH FINAL YEAR STUDENT AND I WANT TO DO SHORT TERM COURSE IN EMBEDDED SYSTEM SIR PLEASE TELL ME WHICH IS THE BEST INSTITUTE IN DELHI ,OR NCR REGION IS ANY INSTITUTE IS BEST FOR EMBEDDED IN MEERUT,U.P..INDIA,SIR PLEASE PLEASE PROVIDE ALL DETAILS TO ME I AM VERY THANKFUL TO YOU
2nd April 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Short term courses in Embedded system for final year B.Tech.(ECE) student and future prospects of these course

Sir..............
I m a B.Tech ECE 3rd year student. And i am thinking of doing a 6 week summer training course through on embedded System.
Is it ok to do this or to do training through Electronic company.
1st May 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

i am a fresher..finished my degree in electonics and communication..i am very much interested in embedded systems..and strongly considering an hands-on training..in that..i heard that there are institutes like the Vector in hyderabad,Axcel in chennai..teaching embedded suystems..for a short term..but given the fact that embeded systems is a subject of post graduate level..so i am very much skeptical abt these short term courses..
my question is Is these short term courses really helpful..will they really provide an hands on training..and the placements..?
21st June 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

sir\madam i have completed B.E in Electronics and communication branch,i want to do some short time certificate courses Electronics and communication field please give me some details of different courses which are helpful in placement purposes
8th July 2011, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

HI .. is it better to do a short term course on embedded system after 2nd year OR third year BE in ECE ?
14th August 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b.tech final year i want to learn embedded system can u suggest me how to learn that subject
24th August 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i wnt to join embeeded system course for 3 or 4 months plz tell which is better
15th November 2011, 12:42 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend
the short term course in embedded system that final year student can do are
CDAC
ACTC
diploma in embedded system and design
19th June 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

sir,
im jamel completed B.TECH from ece. i wnt to do the 3 months coures in telecumunication.what i will do?
28th August 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

can i do embeded courses or training after diploma in electronics and communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?