21st May 2017, 03:24 PM
ishan pandya

Short term courses related to wireless after B.E. in Electronics and communication?

Hello sir, I have completed my B.E. in electronics and communication and want to pursue a short term course related to wireless, which courses are there for which I can go ?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of course should I do while doing my 3rd year ECE to improve my skill in core field?
  2. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  3. short term courses related to electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the government institutes in Kerala offering short term courses related to Electronics and Communication?
  5. How to apply for short term course related to Electronics and Communication?
  6. Institutes providing short term course related to Electronics in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  7. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  8. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  9. How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field
  10. List short term certification courses in Electronics & Communication field?
  11. Short term courses for B.Tech 3rd years students in Electronics and Communication branch?
  12. Short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses?
  13. Is there any short term course of 1 month? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  14. Which are the short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication? I am a student of diploma
  15. Which are the short term courses related to Electronics? Institutes providing the best coaching in Chennai and Bangalore?
  16. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
  17. Which short term course is good for my career after completing engineering in electronics and communication
  18. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
15th August 2017, 09:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Short term courses related to wireless after B.E. in Electronics and communication?

Short term courses related to Wireless after completion of B.E in Electronics and Communication:

There are several short term courses available in the field of Wireless.

>> Short Range Wireless Communication

>> State of the Art SWC systems

>> Channel Model for Short Range courses

>> Antenna Designs

>> Multi User Communication Systems

>> PHY Layer Design

>> Network Layer Design

>> Telecom Security..etc.,
17th August 2017, 10:33 PM
starberry

Default Re: Short term courses related to wireless after B.E. in Electronics and communication?

Hello,

Short term courses related ti wireless after B.E. in electronics and communication are as follows-

PHY Layer Designing
Network Layer Design
Antenna Design
Short Range wireless communication
Telecom security
State of Art SWC System

Thankyoy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?