9th November 2011, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Should I attend for any Entrance Exam to do Engineering in Bangalore being a candidate having completed till 10th standard in Bangalore and shifted to other state later?

i was suding in bangalore till 10h std.i am shifted to another state now.i want to do my engineering in bangalore.wat should i do?like should i attend any entrance exams or something?or only my marks will be fine to get me a seat?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in CET if completed 10th from Bangalore and pursuing in 12th from Karnataka?
  2. Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Bangalore if secured 51% in 10th WBBSE?
  3. Bangalore CET criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for non maharashtrians in Maharashtra Entrance exam for Medical course?
  5. Can I appear for MPET is currently residing at Karnataka?
  6. Am I eligible for CET exam in Bangalore? I have completed diploma in EEE in Karnataka
  7. Eligibility to apply in JLEE for a Domicile candidate of Assam who has completed Engineering Diploma course from Bangalore?
  8. How to do engineering in Bangalore?
  9. Can I do B.Tech after Diploma in NTTF Gopalpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka?
  11. How can I attend the Karnataka state engineering entrance exam? I am studying in HSS in Tamilnadu
  12. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17375 rank in COMEDK?
  13. Opportunities available in Journalism for a candidate who has secured 39% in PUC exam?
  14. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  15. Coaching classes for preparation of 10th ICSE in Koramangala and Akashnagar, Bangalore?
  16. Is it possible to change school for Class 10th in same city CBSE board citing health concern and travel distance? -- [New]
  17. Which are the colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore? Procedure to join Viz entrance/Counseling? I have completed B.Com from Bangalore university during May
  18. How many core companies are there in Karnataka?
28th November 2011, 11:51 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I attend for any Entrance Exam to do Engineering in Bangalore being a candidate having completed till 10th standard in Bangalore and shifted to other state later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i was suding in bangalore till 10h std.i am shifted to another state now.i want to do my engineering in bangalore.wat should i do?like should i attend any entrance exams or something?or only my marks will be fine to get me a seat?
hi,
If you want to study in top college then you have to face the entrance exam.
You can get seat Bangalore in two different ways:-

a. You qualify the A.I.E.E.E entrance exam.
b. You qualify the K-CET engineering entrance exam.

You are eligible in K-CET exam only when you have the domicile of Karnataka.

good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?