31st May 2019, 06:58 PM
akash-

Should I attend online Idea Lab's digital marketing course?

I would like to learn digital marketing and while surfing on the internet I stumbled upon the website of a digital marketing training institute called Online Idea Lab. My question is should I go for their Advanced digital marketing course?

9th June 2019, 04:40 PM
Kharsh032

Default Re: Should I attend online Idea Lab's digital marketing course?

Yes you should definitely go for it.Online idea lab us one ot the best digital marketing institute in Bangalore.They have very experienced trainers who knows subject in detail.They provide students opportunities for practicals which gave students real understanding of concepts..Dont Think,Go for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?