4th July 2012, 04:08 PM
sanjana2201

Should I choose dual degree in MSc Mathematics and B.Tech from Sciences from BITS Pilani or B.Tech Mathematics and Computing from DTU?

I wish to pursue mathematics.Should i choose a dual degree in Msc mathematics and b tech computer sciences from bits pilani or should i choose b tech mathematics and computing from dtu?

10th August 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I choose dual degree in MSc Mathematics and B.Tech from Sciences from BITS Pilani or B.Tech Mathematics and Computing from DTU?

i m btech from ece i want to do msc in math. am i eliglble for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?