1st April 2015, 12:30 PM
shanvi satti

Should I do coaching classes for JEE Main & Advanced if appeared in 10th Board exam?

Sir,
I have given 10th Board exams and now I am really very confused that whether I should go for coaching for JEE Main & Advanced with
my Schooling or should I just concentrate on my Schooling?
I am really very confused please help me out.

11th April 2015, 10:46 AM
sourabh katoch
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Should I do coaching classes for JEE Main & Advanced if appeared in 10th Board exam?

I thinks you should definitely take coaching classes after 10th board exam. But the main thing is that you should attend them regularly.
As far as board exams are concerned you can stop the classes before five or six months and prepare only for the board exams since board percentage plays an important role in the selection process.

I am also+2 pass out and when gave my JEE exam I felt that things taught in the class are not enough. One need to be familiar with the tricks and techniques to solve the numerical problems and should have clear basic concepts

Have a nice day.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?