6th February 2016, 06:29 PM
jay.s

Should I do further studies or job after B.Sc (PCM)?

Respected sir,
I have completed my 12th(pcm)science with 51% and now i am doing graduation with general (pcm). I want to know that after my graduation is complete what should i do.Is their any study for me and also i looking for job. I am from CUTTACK,ODISHA,INDIA,754029.

6th February 2016, 08:46 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do further studies or job after B.Sc (PCM)?

B.Sc is a graduation degree course which course duration is of 3 years after completion of B.Sc you can go for MBA or MCA which will provide you best salary jobs if you are interested in private sector jobs in MNC.

Other wise after graduation you can prepare for Competitive exams like IAS , IPS , IFS, under UPSC.The eligibility criteria for this exam are as follows:

The candidates should be a graduation in any stream from a recognize university.
The age limit is 21 - 30 years.There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.
The candidates should be a citizen of India.

For more details visit website of UPSC.
http://www.upsc.gov.in
6th February 2016, 11:43 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

After completing B.Sc, you will not be able to get any job on the basis of certificates only, so, you need to continue your study after graduation.
You have two options available after completing graduation. First is to go for Masters degree for either research related works or to become professor or B.Ed degree to become teacher in schools and second options is go for preparation of competitive examination such as SSC, banking, civil services examinations, CDS(Combined Defense Service) and other which conducts examination on the basis of graduation.
The both options are available for you and you can choose any one of the according to your desire.
In my view, you should go for both at same time giving priority to competitive examination and taking admission in M.Sc or M.A in distance mode which will be much better.
Best university for admission in master degree through distance mode is IGNOU(Indira Gandhi National Open University).
You should choose any competitive examination and start to prepare for the examination as for every examination lots of candidates apply which increases the competition for each seat.
So, you need to prepare hard to qualify in any competitive examination to get job.
7th February 2016, 01:06 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

It's depend on your interest.both of the choices are good.After higher study , you can seek for higher salary & well profile job.

Employment Areas after B.sc
- Agriculture Industry
- Research Firms
- Healthcare Industry
- Food Institutes
- Oil Industry
- Hospitals
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Testing Laboratories
- Forensic Crime Research
- Wildlife & Fishery Department

Higher Studies
After completion of your b.sc , you can also choose to continue your higher study in M.sc or MBA. For that , you will have to clear entrance exam for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?